Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Praise God ! I Got My Offer Letter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Praise God ! I Got My Offer Letter (1220 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / How I Got Belittled By My Boss... / Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise God ! I Got My Offer Letter by danoskyy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
i got a call from Oceanic to come over to get my offer letter for an interview i had some few months back,
i got to Oceanic bank,and was shock at who the Pension people ran into me asking me to register with them,
please what is this pension thing,and why do i need to get a pension plan.
Re: Praise God ! I Got My Offer Letter by gentledove(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2008
Congrats dearest. i got my own appointment letter in Lagos on friday 7th March. though not a bank anyway. i am happy for you.

in my own little knowlege of pension, its a take home for you after you are above 50 years. a certain amount of money is being deducted from your salary and kept for you. when you leave the service of a company, your account is transferred to the Pension Plan of your new job. relax. its nothing to get jittery about.

Welcome to the Alumni Club of Nairaland. cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Have Improve My Learning Skills / Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) : Info Needed / For Graduates Of Guidance And Counseling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.