Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area (18123 Views)

Nigeria To Host Brazil In 2015 friendly for the celebration of the new stadium / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area / Post Pictures And Videos Of The Celebration In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Ogb21(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dis is"IKOM"CRS.everybody is going gaga@80 da place!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
We still dey drink, busting and throwing bottles see blood of joy woaw such a lovely sight cheesy
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by stagger: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Gunshots everywhere! Boom bye bye!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by ghettodreamz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm damm sure it's always fun when your home, but in the diaspora nothing much jare.... Na low key things.... cry cry cry
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by akinsdeji(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
With enough beer and wine,na tomorrow day go break ooooo. celebration mode activated
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Haa all the ashewos in a hotel near my house are grabbin guys around for bonanza sex oo!! Some even ran bare chest ...wow na carnival ooo
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Asis(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
ebamma: Im at an ashawo joint now phucking free toto
hahahah.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Asis(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Revolva: Haa all the ashewos in a hotel near my house are grabbin guys around for bonanza sex oo!! Some even ran bare chest ...wow na carnival ooo
haahaha una mhennn
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Didi8: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
We are on a drillship. The celebration here is crazy. No beer but boys are talking anything that gets into their mouths. But nobody dares talk anything negative about THE SUPER EAGLES. As far as we are concerned THE SUPER EAGLES ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA. Take it or take it.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kellyblair: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
It is a moment of bliss, awe and excitement here in 6 Battalion barracks, Ibagwa-Abak......everybody is happy! Who wud have believed dat this dream will come true.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kellyblair: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
It is a moment of bliss, awe and excitement here in 6 Battalion barracks, Ibagwa-Abak......everybody is happy! Who wud have believed dat this dream will come true?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by xyoung: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abeg wher free ashewo dey for phc??
Some1 answer asap
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by xyoung: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Didi_8: We are on a drillship. The celebration here is crazy. No beer but boys are talking anything that gets into their mouths. But nobody dares talk anything negative about THE SUPER EAGLES. As far as we are concerned THE SUPER EAGLES ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA. Take it or take it.
Got to be Pacific bora, Seadrill West capella, West polaris, Pacific scirocco or Transocean Mangella..which one?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by xyoung: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Revolva: Haa all the ashewos in a hotel near my house are grabbin guys around for bonanza sex oo!! Some even ran bare chest ...wow na carnival ooo
Inbox location asap
What is ur bearing?? Need to carry at least 3 of them
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by FrenchyL(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: PH has turn to another Sodom and Gomorah o. Ashawo dey fück people for road here o. Crazy mehn embarassed cheesy cry

But for me here, I'm not celebrating o. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone's wallet will fall from his pocket cheesy
That's stealing bruv
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by HyconBc: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oke-fia side in osogbo no easy....come see crowd !!!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Liberal2020: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
xyoung: Abeg wher free ashewo dey for phc??
Some1 answer asap

Make I give you directions: As you commot from Aquiyi Irosi Road, turn right, go 4km, make a u-turn enter HerberT Macauley Way, continue until you enter Murtala Mohammed Avenue, make left, and drive pass the bus stop. Before next light, make left and continue till you pass four traffic lights and make another right. Now, keep right and pass MKO Street till you pass Bellview Hotel. Take the next right and drive for another 3 km or so, then turn left, go for 1km and make a u-turn and keep straight for another 3 km. When you get to the roundabout take right and continue till you pass the Government House. Keep straight and stay on your right lane and the destination to the Hotel I can't post the name is to your right. Enjoy!!!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
One bokoboy just run blow himself. See claps and jubilation. All 4 Naija
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by tremor86: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: PH has turn to another Sodom and Gomorah o. Ashawo dey fück people for road here o. Crazy mehn embarassed cheesy cry

But for me here, I'm not celebrating o. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone's wallet will fall from his pocket cheesy
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by oshyno(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Goooshhh.Here in artillary PH at Mr sweet club guyz r goin wako.Thank God am not goin t work tmoro.Everybody hugging each oda. One fine chik just dash me hug chai plz super egus always win ooo so dat I get dis naija luv.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by rufychuks: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dancing and drinking in the creeks of Ijaw land with lamps and flies!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Crazier than the craziest
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by coolgb(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
It is a pity that while am still thinking of how to get to the office as early as 5 a.m 2mrw morning my neighbours are still blasting nd still have dere generators on
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by chinedum45(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Evry1 is on bed sleeping....its been a long day
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Symphony007: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2013
ebamma: Im at an ashawo joint now phucking free toto
disgusting human!! You than already die, you no know!!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Yeske2(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2013
GRA Onitsha is something else, from Bigger villa to Benjae to De lumen, na die. Enof mmanya, no sleep this night o and guys no wan hear. Maybe Asaba will be our next stop. Not too sure for guys but i don dey tire.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by jamst(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2013
jux inside my room,watch tv & eating...
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Bambela(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Here in yelwa Bauch State nothing is happening. Although we Thank God that it was not branded as Haram.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by seunny4lif(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2013
Wahala dey for my side oooh shocked shocked :oA member of boko haram just forget to blow up himself after celebrating nigerian victory.... grin grin grin
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by BrightDeGea(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2013
4 Benin hear na banger and fire works dem take spoil area oo, fine chics come out dey jump with their firm breast, shit i am loving dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Derby County Signs Ashley Cole (Photos) / Amokachi Picks 27 Players For Bolivia, South Africa Friendly / I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.