Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ethical Dilemma...Would You Report A YAHOO YAHOO Friend To Police? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethical Dilemma...Would You Report A YAHOO YAHOO Friend To Police? (626 Views)

Intellectual Discussion: Do Black People Have Lower IQ, Is Eugenics Ethical? / pls delete / How Ethical Is Aborting Foetuses Diagnosed With Abnormalities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Dilemma...Would You Report A YAHOO YAHOO Friend To Police? by justmythought: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Looking at us (Nigerians), I am aware, as individuals we are not free from our imperfections, amongst other life induced deficiencies which impair our sense of integrity in association, Choices and judgment.

Over the past years, we all seem to have suffered one way or the other from the negative perception Nigeria presents. In my observation this owes to the greed and get rich quick syndrome of a few amongst us in society.

I am not forming cattle egret here, please don't get me wrong - Sadly, we probably have or know someone who's email account had been hijacked to send fraudulent messages to their contacts, with huge consequences for the individuals reputation. At some time, maybe, as a consequence of the actions of someone else, you are treated like S*** at foreign missions as well as entry points, even at foreign destinations. Its so difficult to establish credibility on the international business scene only because some MAGA hunting Nigerian was there before you and has destroyed every drop of reputation left for the African continent.

Why the FUSS? Like most of us, I have suffered a great deal from these lot called YAHOO YAHOO boys, some of us might at least know one personally.

Now my ethical dilemma...Should I report those I know to the police? Along with the MAGA, I am suffering too.

Please share your thoughts. thank you

(1) (Reply)

African Dance Classes In Atlanta USA / Lagos Residents Spends N1bn Monthly On Merriment / Ibadan Unveils Festival Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.