Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Do You Dedicate Nigeria's AFCON Triumph To? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Dedicate Nigeria's AFCON Triumph To? (678 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Dedicate Nigeria's AFCON Triumph To? by pianogirl(f): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
As for me,first of all..I dedicate this victory to God almighty who made it possible for us to witness this special moment in the history of Nigerian football and Africa as a whole.
Secondly,i dedicate this victory to all NYSC 2012 Batch A corps members passing out on Thursday,Feb 14th and all ex corps members who have obeyed the clarion call and given their selfless service towards the betterment of our great nation Nigeria.
I also dedicate this victory to all our past heroes who fought for Nigeria's independence,all those who have represented Nigeria in one way or the other,giving this country a good reputation globally and all those who dream of a better Nigeria tomorrow where there would be peace and unity.
LONG LIVE SUPER EAGLES!!!
LONG LIVE STEPHEN KESHI!!!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!
Over to you guys..make your dedications.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Thursday Super Eagles Training Session In Calabar / Letter To Sir Alex Fergurson / Forbes Rich List Of Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.