Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. (7017 Views)

Nigerians Can Be Very Hilarious: Ameachi The Transporter (photo) / Amb. Gabriel Oyibode Laments And Urges Urhobo To Be United Over The Death Of Chi / Nigerians Can Now Enjoy Affordable And Comfortable _a/c Transport System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by greatgod2012(f): 3:57am On Feb 11, 2013
Looking at how Nigerians (home and abroad) are happy during and after our just concluded matches, im so enthusistic that we Nigerians can do without hatred or bitterness against one another.
Therefore, im using this opportunity to appeal to all of us to be united and make ourselves ONE, if we can make it during our matches, then, we can always make it.
ONE NIGERIA!
Lets be reunited again.
Enough of tribalism!
Enough of segregation!
Enough of hatred!
Enough of bitterness!
Enough of religious intolerance!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!
O N E N I G E R I A ! ! !

29 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Mynd44: 4:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Really? interesting
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by denzel2009: 4:13am On Feb 11, 2013
True talk...even boko harams were throwing bombs in the air to jubilate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by greatgod2012(f): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Really? interesting

very very interesting, come and see my area yesterday as pple dey jubilate, dey shake hands, nothing like, na hausa or ibo, everybody just dey shake hands, congratulating one another, shouting...."im proud to be a Nigerian, if we can do that, that time, why cant we do it always, sincerely im very happy, even though, im not a football fan, but mehn, i was carried away with d way pple are just jubilating...."in one accord",,,,,,mehn....very interesting indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Mynd44: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2013
My area has always been like that. But I guess there was extra celebrations sha
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by greatgod2012(f): 5:46am On Feb 11, 2013
denzel2009: True talk...even boko harams were throwing bombs in the air to jubilate.

sincerely, how i wish d BH's will stop all these their fights and pursue love and unity, with what i saw pple doing since yesternight, i tell you, we can make it, we can do away with tribalism, we can say bye bye to religious intolerance, we can embrace peace, we can be ONE again....i tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by greatgod2012(f): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2013
This is a clarion and patriotic call on all of us.....we can make it, we can become one again.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Easier said than done.

Asking some NLDers to drop their tribalism and ethnocentrism is like asking them to stop breathing and snuffing the life out of them.

They breathe and live it. It defines who & what they are. . .at least on Nairaland.. Even during the Nigerian matches, some NLDers were posting silly tribal and ethnic bashing comments.

Such peeps are beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
denzel2009: True talk...even boko harams were throwing bombs in the air to jubilate.

For real? cheesy I hope the bombs didn't land on someone's head oh. grin
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by ogedanny: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
yessssssssssss! we can!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Friedrich080(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sure...but maybe if u elect Keshi to b the president...lwkm..
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Biggyd2: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
I agree.
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Litmus: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mynd_44: My area has always been like that. But I guess there was extra celebrations sha

abi?
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Igwe9(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
What has been keeping us apart? an answer to this would go a long way in solving the unity brouhaha of this country.
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by executinal(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
If Moses can forgive Nigeria with all the persecution against the poor boy, why not we can still unit. But on the second thought were does the problem always come from??
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sermon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Kaxmytex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
[size=28pt]yah...dere iz nthin lyk unity...[/size]
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Greatgod well spoking. I pray the country can use this oppotunity to come together.However let wait and hear GEJ STATEMENT when he host them in ABUJA
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by aryzgreat: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
when they make us proud, they are nigerians,

when drug is found on them they are igbos,

when they played bad during group stage, its bc d team is a biafran team,

when they lift d cup, nigeria has a good team

when he selected the best to do d job for him, he was a bigot, biafran agendist, no federal charaacter

When he won d cup, he is d best coach, he won it as a player and as a coach.

when they wia paid $15,000 for qualifying in group stage, an activist was mad that certain region will be richer than other region by $15,000

Now,Dangote, Adenuga, Senate, Presidency etc are dolling cash reward to them, d activict was reported dangling on a rope!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

YES TO MERITOCRACY!

Its well with 9JA if bluetooth and co will accept.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by miiraaj: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bross,abeg stop being a pessimist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by ad245: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
yes we can!
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Siga: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
...U be confirmed bad guy.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Blackbody20(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
I am positive.
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by Engineer1985(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nothing unites people like football
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by theripper: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Oil and water should not mix. Some pple eat gure, ewedu and elephant grass and i detest them. Nigeria was a sham from the inception and every tribe is trying to outstrip the other causing more animosity. So the unity is just in ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by cyril83(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Not when we still using military constitution
Not when we still having islamic sects
Not when we still having likes of obj,babangida,buhari,atiku still counting as our leaders
Not when we continuing wasting money into unneccessary post in govt
Not when we still running oligarchy system

In conclusion Nigeria can never be united.
Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by miiraaj: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
aryzgreat: when they make us proud, they are nigerians,

when drug is found on them they are igbos,

when they played bad during group stage, its bc d team is a biafran team,

when they lift d cup, nigeria has a good team

when he selected the best to do d job for him, he was a bigot, biafran agendist, no federal charaacter

When he won d cup, he is d best coach, he won it as a player and as a coach.

when they wia paid $15,000 for qualifying in group stage, an activist was mad that certain region will be richer than other region by $15,000

Now,Dangote, Adenuga, Senate, Presidency etc are dolling cash reward to them, d activict was reported dangling on a rope!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

YES TO MERITOCRACY!

Its well with 9JA if bluetooth and co will accept.

SAY NO TO NDIGBO'S WHININGS

SAY NO TO SOUTH SOUTH's "OUR OIL"

SAY NO TO KILLER PARTY (PDP)

SAY YES TO DETRIBALISED COALITION PARTY

SAY YES TO APC

SAY YES TO BUHARI/FASHOLA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Still Be United Again. by ayobase(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
We are suffering from temporary happiness!

If the spririt of sportmanship is gonna unite, then the world should have been in peace long time ago!

Is this particular game, football (soccer) really uniting people?
Yeah, it does, but too ephemeral, and while the games lasted sometimes!

Fans often fight at the stadium....why the security checks and the likes.

To me, football is another profession where money is being made....but pure entertainment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Loan@ Renmoney....now @ A Reduced Interest Rate.. / Is Nairaland A Clique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.