Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo (147784 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Emad(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2008
ANY ONE can beat Ini Edo
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
Facial looks = Ini
Body structure and shape = Mercy
Dress sense = Mercy
Acting skills = Mercy

Mercy is hotter!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
Facial looks = Ini
Body structure and shape = Mercy
Dress sense = Mercy
Acting skills = Mercy

Mercy is hotter!
God bless u

@topic

u see mercy johnson might be very dark in complexion,but when it comes to shape,d girl has got it all,her shape is hot,u guys should check out ini very well,d babe no get hips,na only nyash she get,and her tummy is a little big,for me,i think mercy johnson fine pass ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by candylips(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
I dont know Mercy but i think Ini is a hot chick wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by 9jaquin(f): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
INI is pretty but she's married so she would soon become fat when she gives birth just like omotola smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Pepeye(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2009
9jaquin:

INI is pretty but she's married so she would soon become fat when she gives birth just like omotola smiley

Motherhood doesn’t necessarily make someone a plus size
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Dclique(m): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2009
i prefer Ini Edo
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by chyk91(m): 12:44am On Jan 08, 2009
i prefer ini edo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Dclique(m): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2009
mercy johnson is too nasty
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by SeanT21(f): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2009
They are all ugly!!

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by UNLEASHED(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2009
Me no Mercy not
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by middie01(f): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2009
it's hard to say
but both are hot
ini's got the body

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by middie01(f): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2009
judge yourselves

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ middie

Your taste in terms of girls is appalling.

lipsrsealed Just stick to guys and never become lesbian!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by amebono14: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2009
when it comes to shape ini edo is so far from mercy johnson,mercy has it all

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by joyblinks(f): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
if na body, shape, good boobs etc

jst dash mercy

but face, leave am for ini-edo

actingwise, i think mercy is better
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by sexyLeamon(f): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
This is hard but i will have to be fare
Mercy johnson has the perfect body but only the face let her down
I heard she is a new actress so lets give her some time to recover.
Ini on the other hand is a very good actress and a beautiful face and the body is not quite working.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Bamsyle(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2009
Mercy Johnson.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by hackney(m): 5:47am On Jan 30, 2009
In my humble (for where?) opinion; mercy johnson is the hottest thing since nollywood made its presence known; (though 2 of them being compared have the exact same little mark on their left cheeks; high grade ogbanje  !!! but still mercy dey in front abeg abeg !)
Look ,we are talking about dizzying  .s.ex. appeal,banging hour-glass body;totally bootylicious in every country's standard and at the same  time has girl-next-door appeal.
she's playfull and at the same time wise beyond her years (na young girl o,which is another +). Good luck with your LASU adventure jare!!
To be dark-skinned and be that pretty is no mean feat on any grading.
She seems to be a nice girl (helping orphans or so and not stuck-up like the other ones)
She is the most natural-looking of them all and i have to mention her body again abeg.
I was home for last Xmas and saw a movie of hers and as soon as i came back here i bought all her movies in the shop i went into in Dalston(they didnt have :lust to lost , keziah or under control  but i go still get those ones.
As soon as she came on screen i was like ; Wow!! who the phuck is that? and i was educated by cousins.
infact i want to marry her ; where is she?Was told her bobo is in spain.
Heard she's from Kogi too.
The girl floats my boat
Jim iyke kiss her nyash for film i vex tire all day (joking !)
let me not carry on so much but she is the real deal.
one.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by meldibson: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
yeuch u people r very funny ooohoh!!!
mercy johnson need a big make over they will have to clean her skin!!! oh gosh!!
ini is fine!! pretty n a good actress,
people just dont like old faces so, INI all the way! mercy is not bad she's got th body but INIIIIIIIIIIIII

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by zaragoza(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
Mercy johnson jare!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by hackney(m): 4:46am On Feb 03, 2009
E be like say ini 'ajebo' pass mercy small sha but i still no send ini message.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by joyblinks(f): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
see body;;;;;;

mercy jaire

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by preshus(f): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2009
heeeeeeeeeeeeey incomparable, don't try dat
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
Mercy Johnson has the best body in Nollywood; the perfect hourglass figure, but she does not have a pretty face. She is somewhat 'below average' facially.

Ini Edo on the other hand has a pretty face, but lacks every other thing. This Ini babe cannot groom and knows nothing about fashion. She should befriend Dakore so that she can learn a few things about grooming. Let her stop wearing those bare-back outfits that do not compliment her shape. She is always exposing her dangling flesh and it's really working against her. No offense.

As for Mercy, let her NEVER don a yellow blonde weave like the one she had in the movie 'Sweet Mum'; that weave does not compliment her skin tone AT ALL! I however think she's the better actress.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Omolola1(f): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
In terms of body, shape, figure, dress sense, mercy beats ini hands down but in terms of beauty and acting skills, ini beats mercy johnson. So i think they complement each other.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Grizzly(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
does mercy johnson stash her brains in her boobs and ass?? embarassed
just asking, cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
Omolola1:

In terms of body, shape, figure, dress sense, mercy beats ini hands down but in terms of beauty and acting skills, ini beats mercy johnson. So i think they complement each other.

I beg to differ. Ini na bad actress. Imagine an actress wearing her engagement ring to portray an xter that isn't even engaged. The girl nor sabi separate her private life from her business and this is bad. Na only she don get engaged before?

Anyways I give you the beauty aspect. Mercy really lacks in facial beauty. As they say we can't have it all. But i still prefer her to Ini any day.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by finemocha(f): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2009
mercy johnson is damn sexy. sexiness isnt based on facial features alone, its physique, behavior, swagger and intellect. MERCY JOHNSON WINS END OF DISCUSSION. INI EDO HAS A HORRIBLE BODY, YEAH SHE MIGHT HAVE A BUTT, BUT THOSE ARE A DIME A DOZEN
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by DisGuy: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
finemocha:

mercy johnson is damn sexy. sexiness isnt based on facial features alone, its physique, behavior, swagger and intellect. MERCY JOHNSON WINS END OF DISCUSSION. INI EDO HAS A HORRIBLE BODY, YEAH SHE MIGHT HAVE A BUTT, BUT THOSE ARE A DIME A DOZEN

true true! Ini Edo is just big around the waist even her booty sef dey somehow
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2009
Dis Guy:

true true! Ini Edo is just big around the waist even her booty sef dey somehow

You like gossiping and you hate this girl's guts so much. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by hackney(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
chinesedoll (ruky_ivy) u fine sha oo! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.