Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! (2988 Views)

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / MRC Limited Invitation 4 Interview / Flour Mills Calling For Internal Audit Competency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by stankion(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2013
Deep ocean fluid limited invited me for a skill competency test next month, does anyone here have an idea of what kind of question they ask? Am guessing its a space for a planning / cost engineer. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by mojounited(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Got the invitation as well, but I've got no idea what the test format the company uses... Help, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by liciaba: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Did any of you go for the test?

1 Like

Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by BBDelta(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hi, Stankion & Mojounited, I got the invitation too though I didn't attained as I was offshore. I contacted their HR and we spoke after some considerations they said they would include me for their interview. Just saw the invitation today for 7-May-13, but unfortunately am not sure if I would be able to make that too as it's outside my off period.

Any updates on this recruitment process would be highly appreciated. Did you guys take the test?
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by stankion(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Actually I dint take it cos I sent a friend to chk out their office in warri and he said d pple there looked unserious so I dint waste time to go to warri from lagos.
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by BBDelta(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2013
stankion: Actually I dint take it cos I sent a friend to chk out their office in warri and he said d pple there looked unserious so I dint waste time to go to warri from lagos.

Thanks Mate. I think they need more industrial actions, I try to find out their past activities or affiliations in the oil and gas sector, I am just coming out blank. Their website is not even fully developed. 404 errors everywhere.

I am not such there anything to worry about.
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by liciaba: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
BBDelta: Hi, Stankion & Mojounited, I got the invitation too though I didn't attained as I was offshore. I contacted their HR and we spoke after some considerations they said they would include me for their interview. Just saw the invitation today for 7-May-13, but unfortunately am not sure if I would be able to make that too as it's outside my off period.

Any updates on this recruitment process would be highly appreciated. Did you guys take the test?
went for the test, my interview is next week smiley
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by tholuosa2: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2013
stankion: Actually I dint take it cos I sent a friend to chk out their office in warri and he said d pple there looked unserious so I dint waste time to go to warri from lagos.

I have an interview iv for 8th May @ PTI.... stankion could you please elaborate on how unserious their office looked and If your friend could help check again.. they claimed to be a well financed bluechip company, and from what I saw they have money but low packaging... their interview invitation letter na die "...we would like to suggest that you attend an interview at PTI...."
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by BBDelta(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2013
tholu_osa2:

I have an interview iv for 8th May @ PTI.... stankion could you please elaborate on how unserious their office looked and If your friend could help check again.. they claimed to be a well financed bluechip company, and from what I saw they have money but low packaging... their interview invitation letter na die "...we would like to suggest that you attend an interview at PTI...."

Osa2: What did you see that indicated "they have money"? I only want to have an idea who are their major partners or major clients and the scope of the jobs they are into.... You know professionals would like to know exactly what is the strenght of the organization they are affiliating with. Not some guys that secure a 3 - 6 months contract job for painting / blasting etc.. and start doing some kind of recruitment exercise...
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by mojounited(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2013
What happened with this job role? Did anyone get an offer?
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by tholuosa2: 12:44am On May 22, 2013
Nothing yet from them, as far I am aware.. They gave a 'soon' date! though...
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by mojounited(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2013
tholu_osa2: Nothing yet from them, as far I am aware.. They gave a 'soon' date! though...
^Ok cool. Did you attend the interview?
Re: Deep Ocean Fluid Limited Invitation For Skill Competency Test!!! by tholuosa2: 10:59am On May 24, 2013
mojounited:
^Ok cool. Did you attend the interview?

yes I did... the interview was a bit unorthodox - they had all the persons for a role sit down at the same time in row and answer questions from the interview panel.... it was bit fun though..... I have been actually out of the engineering loop for a while, so I am hoping and praying that this could put me back on track though, else I focus on my entrepreneurial activities totally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In New Hotel In Abuja / I Got A Call & Text From 'FIRS' / Bank Contract Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.