Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? (1240 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Just looked at a few sites aroung the continent
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2013
SAMPLE FROM SOWETAN SOUTH AFRICA
11-Feb-2013
Lord-Have-Mercy
Bafana Bafana must be given back to Pitso so that he can destroy the boys and start on a new slate.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
YEAH....WE DID IT!!!! Congrats to the boys for a job well done...we are indeed very proud of what you've done and for doing it right here under the noses of those naija hatez..Yesterday was the best Egusi soup, eba and guiness stout I've had for a long time...At least those clownzs..BAFANA..can learn a thing or two from us...NAIJA RULES...
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Thehumbleone
Jaa Well done to you, now please when you leave take along your drug lords & fake postors they must go try their luck in bangkok!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
keratamagwinya
the best team in Africa so far, well done the Super Eagles.....Keshi babys.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Ponko.Fontoyo
By 12 o clock I dont want to see any of these people,go back to Lagos.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Mdala
Here comes the Naija moegoes betta log-in & log-off
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
we will celebrate for as long as we want for this day belong to us..as a matter of fact the rainbow nation already belong to us whether you accept it or not...since your men are now boys..we have come to teach them how to be men again..beginning with those fake BAFANA boys that would not get anywhere..
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
sakhomba
congrats to the SUPER EAGLES and Stephen ' the BOSS' Keshi.
Yeoville/Hillbrow/Sunnyside is going to rain crack, heroine and prostitutes for the whole week.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Capegal
Congratulations!!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
Say all you want folks..WE WON and YOU DIDN'T..plain and simple..sorry keep trying but we all know BAFANA would never get anywhere where real men play..
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
Jaa Well done to you, now please when you
leave take along your drug lords & fake postors
they must go try their luck in bangkok!

JELOUSY
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
Jaa Well done to you, now please when you
leave take along your drug lords & fake postors
they must go try their luck in bangkok!

JELOUSY!!!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
Congrats Nigeria. You desrved it. Played the best football of the tournament.
Please South Africans let's have good sportmanship and congratulate them instead of all they these vile comments.

Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Nodezelele
Naija4Life
Please man stop making noise early kanjena, i know Nigerains are very noisy and them armpits very smelly. Have a bath sir and thank Godoo for yesterday's magic.

ftsek maarn !!!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
Mxm ! Drug traffickers.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
9janavy
Sunday Mba, you are the man. That goal in my opinion is the best goal of the tournament. Not many players can air dribble an opponent with one leg and tap in the ball with the other. That is a legendary goal no doubt.

To the rest of the Super Eagles team, do not celebrate for too long. This is a new beginning and you are target number one on the continent. Play the tough teams regularly and horn your skills so that you have a chance at defending your title in a few years time. Also prepare for the confederations cup and never say never. It is the beautiful game of football so anything can happen. I know that the Europeans clubs will be knocking on your doors, grab the opportunity and go sharpen your skills in Europe.

To my Burkina Faso brethren i say well done, you gave us a tough fight and you went out as formidable gladiators. Take heart and remember that Nigeria’s victory is your brethren's victory. The cup is going to west Africa anyways so we are all winners. I look forward to seeing your players play in the European leagues.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
Devil-Have-Mercy
Bafana Bafana must be given back to Pitso so that he can destroy the boys and start on a new slate.
///////////////
You are irrelevant & constipated. slowpoke !

Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
madimetsha
I did say this Afcon was not for popeyes, the likes of Botswana qualifying, the likes of Zambia winning it, African football back to normal, watch Cameroon and Egypt in the next one.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
Nodezelele baby...don't be jealous...it's ok..I'll give you a good one tonight since your boys are not up to the job lately..come and meet me in hillbrow tonight..
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Mokwepa
1.5 Million Dollars price is way too little.....its a weekly wage for Pinaar in Erveton. by the way all de best drug dilas
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
Crack4Life
YEAH....WE DID IT!!!! Congrats to the boys for a job well done...we are indeed very proud of what you've done and for doing it right here under the noses of those naija hatez..Yesterday was the best Egusi soup, eba and guiness stout I've had for a long time...At least those clownzs..BAFANA..can learn a thing or two from us...NAIJA RULES...

//////////////////////
Go back 2 the slums of Lagos. Fucken Illegal Immigarnt.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
ancnduntsu
Mxm ! Drug traffickers.

Mxm! Ra.pists
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
madimetsha
well done to Nigeria, reminded me of the likes of Rashidi Yekini, Taribo West, Sunday Oliseh, Nwanko Kanu, Celestine Babayaro, Augustine "J-J" Okocha, Tijani Babangida, and Steven Keshi himself.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Shredder
Congratulations to the new champions of Africa. Though I would have liked to see Burkina Faso winning it; I guess Nigeria were the better team at the end of the day. Congrats
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
Ponko.Fonyoko
By 12 o clock I dont want to see any of these people,go back to Lagos
///////////////
You r also an Illegal Immigrant. Go back 2 Burundi. slowpoke !
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Dubul'Amanzi
Yah they got what they wanted,now they should dissapear.Oh they must take their supporters with them.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
J2EE.Developer
9janavy
Sunday Mba, you are the man. That
goal in my opinion is the best goal of
the tournament. Not many players
can air dribble an opponent with one
leg and tap in the ball with the other.
That is a legendary goal no doubt.
To the rest of the Super Eagles team,
do not celebrate for too long. This is a
new beginning and you are target
number one on the continent. Play
the tough teams regularly and horn
your skills so that you have a chance
at defending your title in a few years
time. Also prepare for the
confederations cup and never say
never. It is the beautiful game of
football so anything can happen. I
know that the Europeans clubs will be
knocking on your doors, grab the
opportunity and go sharpen your
skills in Europe.
To my Burkina Faso brethren i say well
done, you gave us a tough fight and
you went out as formidable
gladiators. Take heart and remember
that Nigeria’s victory is your brethren's
victory. The cup is going to west Africa
anyways so we are all winners. I look
forward to seeing your players play in
the European leagues.
---------------------------+;
wtf ke Monday boss!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
oneJay
@Naija4Life-that trophy is worth exactly as the psl title nxaaaa go home chineke!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
Crack4Life
we will celebrate for as long as we want for this day belong to us..as a matter of fact the rainbow nation already belong to us whether you accept it or not...since your men are now boys..we have come to teach them how to be men again..beginning with those fake BAFANA boys that would not get anywhere..

///////////////////////////
U can do that in da slums of Lagos.

ps: Home affairs must do raids in Hillbrow starting 2 nyt.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
@ AcnDuntsu

Why are so full of hatred and vileness!!!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@madimetsha
I did say this Afcon was not for popeyes, the likes of Botswana qualifying, the likes of Zambia winning it, African football back to normal, watch Cameroon and Egypt in the next one
/////////////
But u sound like a chief popeye . slowpoke !!
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@Slimesihle
ancnduntsu
Mxm ! Drug traffickers.

Mxm! Ra.pists
//////////////
R u being shagged by these foreigners with smelly armpits ??
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Chichi7
congratulations to Nigeria, hard work does pay at the end of the day.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@Slimesihle
@ AcnDuntsu

Why are so full of hatred and vileness!!!
////////////////////
We r trying 2 get rid of these drug traffickers & u keep on donating your smelly crotch 2 them. That's why I'm so vile.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
@ AcncDontsu

Are u one of the ra.pists and child abus.sers in SA?
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@J2EE.Developer
9janavy
Sunday Mba, you are the man. That
goal in my opinion is the best goal of
the tournament. Not many players
can air dribble an opponent with one
leg and tap in the ball with the other.
That is a legendary goal no doubt.
To the rest of the Super Eagles team,
do not celebrate for too long. This is a
new beginning and you are target
number one on the continent. Play
the tough teams regularly and horn
your skills so that you have a chance
at defending your title in a few years
time. Also prepare for the
confederations cup and never say
never. It is the beautiful game of
football so anything can happen. I
know that the Europeans clubs will be
knocking on your doors, grab the
opportunity and go sharpen your
skills in Europe.
To my Burkina Faso brethren i say well
done, you gave us a tough fight and
you went out as formidable
gladiators. Take heart and remember
that Nigeria’s victory is your brethren's
victory. The cup is going to west Africa
anyways so we are all winners. I look
forward to seeing your players play in
the European leagues.
/////////////
U smoking 2 much crack. Fucken Illegal Immigrant.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@madimetsha
well done to Nigeria, reminded me of the likes of Rashidi Yekini, Taribo West, Sunday Oliseh, Nwanko Kanu, Celestine Babayaro, Augustine "J-J" Okocha, Tijani Babangida, and Steven Keshi himself.
//////////////
Enough now Immigrant. Go back 2 the slums of Lagos.

Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
ancnduntsu
@slimesihle
@ AcncDontsu

Are u one of the ra.pists and child abus.sers in SA?
//////////////
R u being shagged by these foreigners with smelly armpits?
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
just ignore ancnduntsu..he's just looking for attention..tonight is NAIJA day and the part is all night here at Hillbrow...
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
thandoluhle
@ acndontsu

Clearly not all Nigeri.ans traffic in drugs, only a few do, so why genenralise? There are many many south sfricans who ra.pe, k.ill, abuse and scam people. There are so many SA officials who are so corrupt, does that mean all south Africans are like that?

Or is it because your gf left u for a Nig.erian because of your tiny Di.ck
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Dubul'Amanzi
Enough about Nigeria,let's talk about PSL now.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
TUGLYF
@Naija4Life
yes naija won. congrats. enjoy your win cos you deserve it. and yes continue talking that mambo jambo crap. cos you are on an anonymouse platform. its not like you saying all that out in the open like a man. If you where saying that in a tarvern in deep soweto or khayeletsha or soshanguve, i would maybe have some respect for. but sowetan. come on man.
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Chichi7
@ Thandoluhle- oh my goodness, you just made me laugh. hehehe
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
clevergirl
Lord-Have-Mercy,GI has done a good job so far.o irile eng pitso in his time as our coach,nothing?GI has tried,had it been Pitso wwe would have been knocked 2 the 1st round,so shut up if you dont have something better to say
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Naija4Life
@tuglyf...i understand your pain man been on the losing side but don't fret,,u almost made it past mali..maybe next time you may make quaterfinals but don't fret..let's celebrate with the winners tonight..
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Rragwe
fu..ck nigerians
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
BUCSELONA
congrats 2 our in-laws,
Report Abuse
11-Feb-2013
Rragwe
i doubt this team was using drugs,please caf and fifa test them
Report Abuse
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2013
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157359#p2571766
Re: Remember when Keshi wanted the Ghana job?

Postby andriano on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 am

Fatso wrote:

pkokgh wrote:discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36560[/quote

Keshi is a Nigerian legend. You see how he loaded his team with his Igbo boys. :lol: That is why they wanted him to fail but there is one thing, one thing, and that is Keshi as a coach has never beaten any Ghanaian team. That is a fact. 2013 was Nigeria's destiny. That is why we did not qualify. Because if we beat Burkina, Nigeria would not win this cup. They know it. We still have one over them. We are waiting for them to make it to the quarter finals of the world cup. :lol: Congratulations Bredas. I just told my boy in Nigeria to go find himself a nice Igbo woman for the party.

Are u serious? :shock: :shock:

andriano
BSc
BSc

Next
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by EzePromoe: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nice one. I love an international forum where you get Nigeria/Ghana or Nigeria/South Africa bashings, not a Igbo/Yoruba bashing site like Nairaland.
FRONTPAGE material!
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nice one. I love an international forum where you get Nigeria/Ghana or Nigeria/South Africa bashings, not a Igbo/Yoruba bashing site like Nairaland.
FRONTPAGE material!
But I daresay the Igbos are responsible for the bashings from Saffers.Why Scroll through and you see them taunting with words like ; Igwe,Chineke,etc where did they learn all these words from
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
anyway I suggest NLers pay them a visit on that blog just to stir things up
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by EzePromoe: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/2013/02/11/nigeria-the-champions-of-the-continent?filter=all_comments
aribisala0: But I daresay the Igbos are responsible for the bashings from Saffers.Why Scroll through and you see them taunting with words like ; Igwe,Chineke,etc where did they learn all these words from
Its some of them who are inexperience who thinks Nigeria is only Igbo, because they see Igbo anywhere they see Nigerians, and also seeing the SE team also help in planting this thought in them.
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Its some of them who are inexperience who thinks Nigeria is only Igbo, because they see Igbo anywhere they see Nigerians, and also seeing the SE team also help in planting this thought in them.
Nothing to do with the SE team
the angry sentiment is about Nigerians involved in crimes in SA namely drugs and Pimping read the thread carefully. They have no way of knowing the ethnic background of the team but even if they did they are foreigners why should it matter to them or make them so angry.
also this is from last year
http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/stand-off-after...
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nigeria are new African football champions
February 10, 2013 | Filed under: Editor's Choice | Posted by: '

The Super Eagles of Nigeria tonight emerged the African soccer champions after narrowly beating Burkina Faso by a lone goal.

The match was a repeat of the group C preliminary match that ended in a one all draw.

Zambia was also in group C together with with Nigeria, Burkina Faso, and Ethiopia.

This year’s champion will also represent Africa at next year’s Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Zambia’s chipolopolo were booted out in the first round of the competition and became the first champions to bow out in the first round since 1992.

Nigeria ended a 19-year wait for another Africa Cup of Nations title by defeating Burkina Faso 1-0 in the final at the National Stadium in Soweto on Sunday night.

Locally-based youngster Sunday Mba scored the only goal of the game five minutes before half time, and he will go down in Super Eagles folklore regardless of what he does in the rest of his career.

As for Burkina Faso, they fought hard but were ultimately outclassed by the Super Eagles, though they deserve credit for a fantastic showing as one of the surprise packages of the 2013 tournament.

Both sides struggled to find a rhythm of play in the first half, though Nigeria settled quicker and created a couple of decent early chances.

47 Responses to Nigeria are new African football champions

At least Zambia never lost to Nigeria, it was a decent exit to give way to Nigeria. I believe Zambia will not wait 19 years to lay their hands on the trophy again!

Proud Zambian - February 11, 2013
09:48

Puhahahahaha! Laughing in swahili! Did i just see a zambian? Wtf! A zambian calling the almighty nigeria team super chickens? And also saying d game was boring, well! If it was a south african,i would have understand because we are in the same league, the most boring final eve was that of 2011,where the shitty zambian team won by luck just like chelsea,u got to accept bunch of idiots from zambia, nigeria is the champion,we got 3 trophy,u guys are no way in oue league,impossible, if zambia should qualify for the next nations cup then heaven shall fall, quote me and watcg out,but seriously i hate y’all zambians like shit and i hate your country too, bunch of gays!

Adams haruna - February 11, 2013
09:09

It was a very boring AFCON ever, I even missed the AFCON 2012. Its not becoz am Zambian. Actually, the Bronze medal one between Mali and Ghana was even more interesting, I even felt I was watching the final one!!!

Mbombela Stadium - February 11, 2013
09:08

Congrats to Nigerians. There game is not pretty though!

Blago - February 11, 2013
09:04

The best team won. Period! Congrats Nigeria!

charles dingani - February 11, 2013
08:40

Imagine this. The AFCON kicked off on 19th January and the Nigerian scorer was wearing shirt no. 19, his name is Sunday and the day was a Sunday. Nigeria last won the cup 19 years ago. What a coincidence.

Kiki - February 11, 2013
08:22

WOW!!

Princess - February 11, 2013
10:45

Imagine this. The AFCON kicked off on 19th January and the Nigerian scorer was wearing shirt no. 19 on a Sunday which is also his first name (Sunday). Nigeria last won the cup 19 years ago. What a coincidence.

Kiki - February 11, 2013
08:18

Congrats Nigeria, you desreved it. Make sure you defend you championship unlike other champions who won by fluke years back.

Cumbu Munshololwa SC - February 11, 2013
07:52

Defending a championship is not the easiest of tasks, whether at club or national level. Bottom line, ex-Champions did not prepare well enough though. I watched a repeat of the 2012 Afcon final earlier on Sunday. Result? i was yawning throughout last night’s final!

Vizungu - February 11, 2013
08:53

Zambians shud nt wori, bliv me, nigeria wil nt neo-colonise u, u n i knw dat nigeria is d mouth piece of africa. D ‘giant’,so dnt panic n stp decryin em here on public sites. ‘if u cnt beat em,join em’ lolz.drop xenophobia coz it wnt chng d fact dat we r giant.4rm naija

Murphy enang - February 11, 2013
07:42

U c! Inferiority wil kil sm zambians.y bein biaz,y allow xenophobia wallow up ur chicken hearted minds, perhaps lack of conifidence, fear of neo-colonialism is wat’s affectin zambians.y nt drop dz decry of nigeria doin dz n doin dat, n celebrate d ‘giants’, ‘if u cnt beat em,join em’ dats d sayin. It wil tak d insiatiable n unapreciativ bloody zambians 50, 000 yearz 2 equate nigeria.so drop ol dz bullshit n ingratiate atleast 2 gain favour 4rm us.u poverty stricken nation. I didnt wana go dz far bt 4 d many ugly comments i get 4rm sm chicken zambians. Til 2moro, i rep naija.lng live giant,lng liv eagles!

Murphy enang - February 11, 2013
07:35

Its was always going to be Naija. Experience counts.

t - boy - February 11, 2013
06:09

well done Nigeria! I was supporting faso bt football = goals! so no matter wat Nigeria scored genuine goal! well done new African champions

Zambia - February 11, 2013
05:41

chipolopolo wat happened? ninja got our cup i cant believe it/…../////../.

chituntukula - February 11, 2013
05:07

You guys should stop hating…NIGERANS are not crook, we might have our differences but we are still and remain the BEST in Africa. I love my country and am proudly NIGERIAN! So HATERS should go hug transformer…

Shawama - February 11, 2013
04:07

kelenka………………..

10:46

Give honour to whom honour id due. Weather you like Nigeria or not we are the
champions of africa football. It is a victory for the ordinary nigerian who has been longing for
goodnews for a very long time. Zambians, nigerians celebrated your victory last year, we are large
enough to celebrate ours even if you do not join us. You are bad losers.

ebeiyambs - February 11, 2013
03:50

African soccer is changing and Nigeria will never keep up with the pace. Where is cameroon, egypt?

tasa - February 11, 2013
03:22

Nigeria does not need to keep up with the pace ‘cos
we set the pace.

03:54

These two teams willl never resurrect. Forget about them. Even Nigeria was forced out of action for some time.

Rude Monk - February 11, 2013
05:26

All of una haters…… Una go die. B/Faso my foot. When 9ja boys fit beat C’voire who be B/faso or Zambia?

Ikumapayin emakuni - February 11, 2013
02:48

Pardon? Do you speak english?

10:48

Nigeria remains the Giant of Africa!!! Congrats you Nigerians; with love from Ghana.

Ella Ella - February 11, 2013
01:00

Loser! No even bronze.

Vizungu - February 11, 2013
08:43

You did not even go beyond the group stages. Defending champions, my foot!!!!

Chamwaza - February 11, 2013
09:34

coz we didnt just want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:48

Its a victory well-deserved. The sleeping giant has woken!

TJ - February 11, 2013
00:58

I was supporting B/Faso too but hard luck and congrats to International Crooks Nigeria. I also noted with interest that these two teams came from our group that comprised Nigeria, B/Faso, Zambai and Ethiopia. The other two kulaks were booted out early bells!

Rude Monk - February 11, 2013
00:46

It never fails to surprise me how needlessly insulting people are towards Nigerians. I don’t know whether it means anything to you and others like you that when you insult Nigerians you are insulting about 170 million people based on your experiences with a tiny percentage of Nigerians or even worse on stories you’ve heard. Why insult a team that worked hard to win a championship? How can you possibly justify that?
Some of the comments I’ve read on this website in the past prove that stupidity and ignorance exist all over the world. If I were to generalize about all Zambians based on what I read on your websites, the result would be sad indeed. Fortunately, I know that the many comments like yours cannot possibly tell the full story about Zambians.
I expect some indignant “genius” to feel the need to exchange words with me. Good luck with that. I write this comment not in annoyance, but simply because I quite frankly do not understand how such poor judgement and hatred can be so unjustifiably pervasive.
In any case, regardless Nigeria are deservedly the champions this year.

mxavier - February 11, 2013
02:09

umu “Nai” (Nigerian) as commonly known..ama Nai will always give you a shocker in life, so watch out!! whatever you do with them, be it business/marriage/deal/ anything name it?

10:51

That your country lost the Nations Cup and country won it , will not warrant such name to a big country like Nigeria. What do you mean by calling them the International Crooks? are you a saint? that is why the Nigerians will keep on dominating the continent of Africa. Your types instead of working hard to succeed are busy calling people nasty names.I regret coming from this part of the continent with the fools like you guys.Shame to you and the family that breed a nonentity like you.

Sammy Bugembe - February 11, 2013
02:31

Africans, we just continue to spike ourselves. Give credit where it is due. The finalists deserve to play the final and it was not a spectacle consider the teams they have overcome…you gotta give them credit. The strongest side won the tournament and the hard and effiecient side proudly came second. They have nothing to be ashamed of. The match was not boring and the goal was good. It is not about Zambia or any particualar country, it is about African football. No team looked like fools. Gosh! It was a good finale to the tournament.

Pato - February 11, 2013
00:32

Sunday mba the Kenedy mweene of AFCON 2013 he has helped the champs with his classic 2 goals in 2 games.

Jangjawid - February 10, 2013
23:32

Well done burkina faso. You made ninja boys look like fools

Shabba Ranks - February 10, 2013
23:02

go hug a transformer.

03:52

shut up!! if you hug transformers where youcome from, here we DONT!

10:54

The best team won the tournament ! Moses Chelsea and Nigeria what a player!

Mwansa - February 10, 2013
23:01

Boring? Guys learn to accept things. They have won it and they were the best team. We have to set our standards high an win against teams like Ethiopia. Moses was hot through out the competition for Nigeria. We need a player with the spirit of Mweene in the team. They have done it with a local/ black coach, second thought for zed. We blundered against Ethiopia but we gave Nigeria the biggest game of the completion. God bless mother Zambia.

Mwansa - February 10, 2013
22:59

Exactly my thoughts too on the technical team. I did not see a single expatriate on the Nigerian technical team. Those are people who believe in themselves not inferior Africans who will recruit PE instructors to coach their national soccer teams. Well done Nigeria and I know the team will represent Africa well at the Confederation cup tournament.

Chamwaza - February 11, 2013
09:44

Nigeria wil keep being at d forefront.i luv naija! D giant of africa

Murphy enang - February 10, 2013
22:53

Chineke yo..igwe igwe igwe…igwe must know about this.. congrats to Nigeria for lifting the cup…

julius Malema - February 10, 2013
22:47

It was like its not a final. was supporting bukina too.

Cha. - February 10, 2013
22:43

Conglats to nigeria. But i was supporting b/ faso.

Felix - February 10, 2013
22:13

It was very boring.

Scott - February 10, 2013
22:13

I totally agree with you. I was actually sitting there in the statdium ( FNB) wondering what was happening. If Nigeria is going to play like that in Brazil, I can tell you they will come back flying like SUPER CHICKENS…..forget about Super eagles in Brazil.

SON OF A GUN - February 10, 2013
22:43

Thanks nigeria.u have emulated zambia

Mulenga fredrick - February 10, 2013
23:43
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by EzePromoe: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: Why Scroll through and you see them taunting with words like ; Igwe,Chineke,etc where did they learn all these words from
You're not a learner. Are you? If you aren't you should know that its not only you in Nigeria that watch Nollywood movies. It is watched all over Africa. In one of my decoder, there's a Zambian station, MUVI TV. They show Nigerian movie all through and Zambians get to watch it and learn some of those phrases. Some people may be saying 'Igwe' or 'Chineke' and the rest, but if you ask them, they will say they're speaking 'Nigerian language'. They don't know Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You're not a learner. Are you? If you aren't you should know that its not only you in Nigeria that watch Nollywood movies. It is watched all over Africa. In one of my decoder, there's a Zambian station, MUVI TV. They show Nigerian movie all through and Zambians get to watch it and learn some of those phrases. Some people may be saying 'Igwe' or 'Chineke' and the rest, but if you ask them, they will say they're speaking 'Nigerian language'. They don't know Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa.
That is one possible and logical explanation but not the only one.
Clearly you believe it is correct but that does not make it correct another logical explanation is that a large number of immigrants in SA are Igbo and people have direct face to face contact with them or perhaps a combination of the two explanations i.e nollywood movies and direct contact. . Why do you believe your explanation is superior other than arrogance?
Afterall not all Africans who watch African movies use the same Igbo phrases in relating to Nigerians ?? Camerounians, Ghanaians and Kenyans watch them too.

Besides are you suggesting Saffers hate Nigerians so much because of Nollywood.
I pointed out that Saffers hate Nigerians and you are talking Nollywood who is the L Driver here?

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/stand-off-after...

That is really strange logic.

Like I said follow the link I provided and read carefully.That hatred has nothing to do with Nollywood
Nigeria won the nations cup in their country and what we see is a thread full of XENOPHOBIC HATE and you are talking about Nollywood as an explanation
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by EzePromoe: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
Read my post well. I didn't say they hated Nigeria because of Nollywood. You made mention of them saying Chineke and Igwe, and I was showing you the source where most of them get those words, and they see it as Nigerian language.
Re: What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? by aribisala0(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Read my post well. I didn't say they hated Nigeria because of Nollywood. You made mention of them saying Chineke and Igwe, and I was showing you the source where most of them get those words, and they see it as Nigerian language.
well you read mine well and see why I made mention of those things and in what context

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Wizboyy, Singuila, Arielle T – Hola Hola (AFCON 2015 Theme Song) / Hilarious!!! ... A Typical Igbo Man Doing YOGA / TWO ODDS For Today's March - Stake Wisely And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.