Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Man, Pitroipa: Africa's Newest Revelation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Man, Pitroipa: Africa's Newest Revelation (575 Views)

See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man, Pitroipa: Africa's Newest Revelation by deife(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2013
Nairalanders, What's your take on Pitroipa as the man of the tournament in the recently concluded AFCON in South Africa? From my own point of view, I believe he deserves the award. & there's something about his pace. He sure does know how to weary defenders. Indeed, he is an asset to Burkina Faso. If he continues this way, he might win the African Footballer of the Year award or better still, Fifa player of the Year.
Re: The Man, Pitroipa: Africa's Newest Revelation by ba7man(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2013
For where??...Sunday Mba and Victor Moses were far bigger performers. I'v know Pitroipa for a while now so he's not a revelation. His award was a consolation on them reaching the finals and losing.
Re: The Man, Pitroipa: Africa's Newest Revelation by deife(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmm. More comments Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Leverkusen Eye Nigeria's Mba / Sunday Mba Wins Goal.com's Goal Of The Week / Premier League - Benitez: Nigeria Heroes Mikel And Moses Can Lift Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.