Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Driver Needed Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Needed Urgently. (640 Views)

Driver Needed At Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Bus Driver Needed Urgently / Driver Needed Urgently In Lagos. . Ngn360,000.00 P/a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Needed Urgently. by Awarin(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2013
An experienced driver needed urgently.
Must reside around Akoka.
If you are interested call or text Gbenga on 08023918782
Re: Driver Needed Urgently. by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
company or personal driver ?
Re: Driver Needed Urgently. by Awarin(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Personal Driver.
Re: Driver Needed Urgently. by donald1010(m): 2:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Please Sir/Madam.i'm very much interested in the driven job Vacancy.
My name is Chibuike Modestus,i'm 31yrs old,I'm a Christian,i'm from Imo State,i've lived all my life
Here in Lagos.i've my secondary junior school before i decided to go and learn
Mechanic and driven job which i learnt for (6yrs).and i've been driven for a very long
Time now and familiar with most Nigerian roads and aware of the new laws..i also have my license..Please grant me the opportunity to work with you and i shall give it all my best.but the issue is i live @mushin area,so i don't know if that could be a barrier,i wouldn't mind to stay over @where you want me in other to get the job..meanwhile,I'm not good @reading fluently and writing,as i stopped school after i had my junior secondary.i just have to sincere to you..
There's no number to contact you.but
This is the number to reach me on ..08132393252..08027902816..
Thank you..Chibuike

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Immediate Employment / NIMC Applicant Going To Niger! Pls Let's Meet Here. / Ictflex Technologies Limited Job Opening ((www.ictflex.co.uk) - Bdm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.