Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,820 members, 7,834,759 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Oil Gas Africana (consultancy And Marketing). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oil Gas Africana (consultancy And Marketing). (551 Views)

Midwestern Oil & Gas JV Scholarship Award / Information about Osei Yaw Ababio and Africana-FEP Publishers / Info On Msc. Oil & Gas Courses in Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Gas Africana (consultancy And Marketing). by oilgasafricana(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
I AM A CONSULTANT AMD A MARKETER, I WORK FOR ALLORTEES (OWNERS OF ALLOCATIONS) AS A BROKER THAT ENHANCE SALES AND ADVERTIZES MARINE PRODUCT

If you are the titleholder or authorized seller of product and do not want to deal with all the headaches of dealing with 99% of the non qualified buyers, then you need to contact OIL AND GAS AFRICANA.
We market and expose your stock to several consultancy firms that have ready buyers for real and ready product(s).

Right now i am taking on another few clients that really have or will have product for sale and want it sold quickly with no hassles. I have buyers with funds and have other associates that are direct to buyers with the readiness to buy as well as the cash to do so. Spots or x12 contracts are what we can sell for you as long as you are the real seller. i do not waste time, as a positive asset to any real buyer or seller. i do NOT shop deals all over the net, nor do we work any deals offered to any brokers/chains. I require exclusivity for a reasonable amount of time, or no deal. We are paid only when the deal is closed and product paid for, no upfront fees for our work.
Please do contact with offers for these product BLCO/FLCO/AGO/LPFO/PMS/DPK. Even w

If my services are needed please do contact me ABDULFATTAH @ oilgasafricana@yahoo.com( 08134341224.... so we can get your product information and get moving on contacting my vast buyer and consultants network database to move your spot or get your x12 contract signed quickly.. i are looking for a seller that has been failed over and over and now is ready for a change in sales leadership to get the job done.

(1) (Reply)

OOU Freshers Matriculation, 2013 / Pls Some Should Help Me Out With This Asignment On Statistics. / JAMB 2013 Computer Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.