Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Story Of Ratozians And Molezians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Story Of Ratozians And Molezians (466 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / Video: Real Story Of Nigeria / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Ratozians And Molezians by chinedudr: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Once upon a time in the land of oz lived a colony of rats.They got the chance to wish what they would like to be.
The first rat went .i want to be an inventor so that i can invent great things to benefit my fellow ratozians.And all ratozians will use the inventions that they will never forget me.
The second rat went and i want to be the best farmer,and feed all ratozians that every grain they pick to eat they will remember my name
And the third rat went i want to be a teacher and teach all ratozians that they will always remember all the knowledge they got was from me.
And the fourth rat went i want to be a doctor and heal all the ratozians that they will always thank me for their lives.
And so it continued all the ratozians wanted to improve fellow ratozians because fame and respect was most important to them. The ratozians colony grew to be powerful. They were so strong that their lazy and weak were treated and fed.

Meanwhile across the ridge was a colony of moles.They were bigger and stronger.They had enough to eat and drink.They also got a chance to wish what they would like to be.
The first Molezian went I want to be a witch,that all Molezians are scared of me and i can make them ill and i will be the only strong molezian.
The second went; I want to be the biggest robber that i can steal from all molezians and be the richest molezians.
The third went;i want to a dictator so every molezian can listen to me and if they dont i finnish them off. So everyone is scared of me.Even the farmer wanted to farm so that he can feed himself and watch as other molezians die of hunger.For then he would be the best and they would beg him for food.And so it continued all the molezians wanted to be powerful,selfishness and greed was their ethos.so the witch made his concoction,but the robber stole it,and the farmer grew his products but the dictator took all,the hungry and ill moles got weak and sick.Their eye color changed to yellow.Yet they did not stop.They continued to fight each other in their quest for greediness.
Meanwhile across the ridge the ratozians had all-in surplus and did not think where the next meal will come from.They started looking for adventure,and they climbed on trees and looked across the ridge.They saw crawling emaciated big rats.They did not know they were moles because they did not look like moles anymore.And the rats crossed over using a pole and landed on the molezians land.The molezians were awed at this fat molezians.Little did they know that they were rats that looked like moles due to their good health.At some point the the rats discovered that the molezians were actually moles and not rats.But they told them they were an inferior rats race.In many ways they were because they could not change their selfish thinking,generations and generations of the moles still lives as ratonians.Their side of the ridge is riddled with the sick hungry and dying.Now and then,the ratozians come and clean up when the winds pick up the smell and drive it towards the ratozians ridge. .................

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Finally Removes Shem Obafaiye As Lagos Commandant / I Wish I Had Read This Earlier On... / A.G Leventis Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.