Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nysc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc Recruitment (3715 Views)

NYSC Recruitment 2013 / NYSC Recruitment 2013, Gist Extra / P&G NYSC Recruitment Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Recruitment by amebolive: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2008
Good morning,

This is to inform you that we have vacancies for NYSC Batch A corp members going for service in March.  We are accepting CV’s . The criteria for recruitment are:

Second Class Upper and above.
All Universities recognized by NUC
Not older than 24 (1984).

Kindly send in your CVs to the Access Bank Plc , head office at Plot 1665 , oyinjolayemi , VI.Lagos .ASAP indicating NYSC Recruitment and please adhere to the criteria. Thank you for your usual support.

Regards
Re: Nysc Recruitment by JEWELoak(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
ha! ha! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! see them with all thier standards they are making a huge mistake. look at those with proffesional certificates wasting away while somebody is fooling himself with .WE NEED 2-1 ! NIGERIA! WHICH WAY.?
Re: Nysc Recruitment by Tinkinguy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Poster,

while commending you for posting such vacancy, I dont understand why Access bank is looking for poeple below 24 years of age.

I do hope they re not looking to sap the energy of this young minds, and dump them as soon as they cant perform for other younger ones.

This is just not fair.

Access bank should repent and be bold like other banks.
Re: Nysc Recruitment by tonia2000(f): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Access Bank

A big shame on you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nysc Recruitment by ojofolake: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2008
most of their staffs are leaving 4 resonable bank that are less stressful. hyke shd try do somthing fast before lossing all his staffs.
Re: Nysc Recruitment by anietie01: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago. They both worked for me, Im sure it will work for you too.

(1) (Reply)

Flowzap Telecoms Recruiting / St. Louis Nursery/primary School Akure Sacks 30 Teachers For Writing TESCOM EXAM / Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.