Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pop Up Your Nails With Colours - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pop Up Your Nails With Colours (893 Views)

Design Your Nails With Newspapers! / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Up Your Nails With Colours by nomodunbi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
Okay, this is for ma ladies, regularly maintained nails and toenails gives confidence and a great impression that you are neat and well kept. Unkempt nails may allow people to think the rest of your life is just as messy.

Painting your nails can make it enticingly beautiful. Ladies have different reasons for wearing nail polish, some just to be stylish, some because they have flawed or unattractive nails or even because the nails has calcium deficiency which causes the nails to be specked with white. But whatever the reason, a quick coat of nail polish will cover that unsightly flaw instantly.

http://nomodunbi./2012/11/20/pop-up-your-nails-with-colours-by-mayo-c-loyd/

1 Like

Re: Pop Up Your Nails With Colours by Cornel88(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
But I still think it will be wise if ladies should select nail colour based on there dress colour rather than complexion. Though this is more pointing to the ladies cause guys like me don't paint nails. Lol. Nice article.

(1) (Reply)

Style Star Of The Week: Toluwalade Toyin-kehinde / BURBERRY BU1353 $115.00 Free Shipping / Wow! I Got No Hips Surgery, Its Real, No Fake - Actress Ella Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.