Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men (841 Views)

Evidence That Kids Are Stronger Than Adults (watch) / Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by Taiw(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Next tym if a guy asks u who's stronger
between men nd women,ask him...
•Can he bleed for a week and survive?
•Can he squeeze a 14 inch baby from a 2
Centimeter Hole?
•Can he carry a 7pound baby in his stomach for 9months?
•Can he take care of a child, cook, clean AND
talk on the phone @ one time?
•Can he carry a 108 lb shopping bag?
•Can he go a week only eating salad?
•Can he face heartbreak? •Can he watch the love of his life be with
someone else?
•Can he burn his forehead with a curling iron
and not complain?
•Can he wear a string in His ass all day long?
I love this one, indeed you are the strongest •Can he walk all day in 5 inch heels?
•Can he cry all night then wake up the next
morning like everything is okay?
I don't think so……Cheers to all the lady's! Give
the ladys a Bell!!!!!!!!!!
Men give it a serious thought and Respect our ladies... Ladies in tha house, my respect!

For more, like our facebook page
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
WhooooOH!!! cheesy Ladies Rock!!

# first to comment grin kiss

#Lord let it be a good week kiss
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by anonymoux: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
i have a wound on my right leg, its been 2 weeks

still bleeding... I'm writing this so that the OP know that I'm still alive
by the way, i'm a guy
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
^^ Oh yeah? I broke my left thumb using it to maneuver the steering wheel while the tires skidded on the driveway I asked my hubby to shovel for the past 3days which he eventually paid to do it late ( the snow froze and glossy) angry

I currently have a cast on and still drove to work this morning wink now who's stronger? Did I forget to mention I'm a Lady? kiss
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Uhmmm.

All this meaningless BB copy and paste that confuse our girls. Now, why would a woman cry all night
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by anonymoux: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ Oh yeah? I broke my left thumb using it to maneuver the steering wheel while the tires skidded on the driveway I asked my hubby to shovel for the past 3days which he eventually paid to do it late ( the snow froze and glossy) angry

I currently have a cast on and still drove to work this morning wink now who's stronger? Did I forget to mention I'm a Lady? kiss

na only you dey answer urself lol
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by greatgod2012(f): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
ifyalways: Uhmmm.

All this meaningless BB copy and paste that confuse our girls. Now, why would a woman cry all night

abeg, help me ask ooooo

as for me, i dont think i have any reason to cry for d past 20 years, except when i lost a dear sister, but may be d op is a perpetual night crier sha, i dont know.......that point alone made d post disgusting to me.
Well, kudos to women and our responsible and lovely men too.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2013
@greatgod sad after flexing my muscles to start my week, you just ruined that for me now.
On a brighter side, I think OP's just trying to praise Women in general which I found soothing kiss

anonymoux:

na only you dey answer urself lol

Na! I replied your whinny post , obviously I bursted your poor me bubble grin .. I know I know it's not a competition but it sure feels e-good wink ouch! embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men by greatgod2012(f): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2013
@ jidegirl..........she should remove that crying part, is crying and pretending a praise? I dont like that part. I would rather think about solution or accept my fate, if its something that cant be changed rather than resorting to crying like babies. It is a sign of weakness not of strenght.

Sorry for argueing with you, i dont do it, but i just have to reply this.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Smashes Husband's Head With Frying Pans For Getting Her Sister Pregnant / 7 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner / Man Impregnates Daughter Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.