Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,533 members, 7,840,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How I Started Importing Jeweries,phones,laptops And Wristwatches From China - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Started Importing Jeweries,phones,laptops And Wristwatches From China (2798 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Buy Goods Using Liberty Reserve Payments Including Phones Laptops Andcameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Importing Jeweries,phones,laptops And Wristwatches From China by havidworld: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2013
"Discover My Well Guarded Secret On How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria With Just N10,000 And Grow It Big In Few Months !"

The No 1 Proven Guide To Starting Importation Business And Nurturing It Up Within Months...

From The Desk Of: David Osaigbovo (Ceo IMPORTERS™ )

Hello Friend

Thanks for visiting this web page, if you have been looking for an effective way to make money from the comfort of your home or offices via importation of Good's then read this little page from beginning to End.

Who Am I and Why Should You Listen To Me

First of all before i start, for the sake of those who do not know me let me introduce myself,am David Osaigbovo an Internet marketer,an Information Technologist,Webdesigner and Importer. I make my living practically online from information marketing,designing websites for my clients and importing Goods in medium scale from china and supplying them to retailers. All i do is based online and i run my business with the name IMPORTERS™ and we have offices in Rivers State, Edo state and Kaduna State. You can know more about me by doing a google search on my name or company's name, you will find a load of details about me cause i have a well established online presence.

Back to the main reason why you are here. Am going to show you how i started up my importation business with just N10,000 and how you too can start up yours,i know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website.

After several months of research,trials and errors i finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up importation business with just a capital of N10,000 importing goods in small scale from china and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or travelling to china. When i started my own importation business i started with ₦10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive i supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market here in Nigeria.

I will share my secret with how i started importing goods from china china and how you too can do it.

THREE BASIC STEPS TO START IMPORTING GOODS TO NIGERIA

STEP ONE

The first step you have to take to start importation of goods into Nigeria is to ORDER. You have to go through the product catalogue, check the prices of the goods and find out how much you can sell it here in Nigeria so that you can make profits. That is the first thing you need to put into consideration. Then select the goods you like,put them in your shopping cart, shopping cart is just like a supermarket shopping basket the only thing is that this one is on the internet. Remember everything is done online,no need for you to travel to china,usa or uk to buy the goods. Now that we are through with step One which is how to order the products now lets take a look at step Two. Click step Two below;

STEP TWO

Now that we are through with step One, what we need to look at now is how to pay for the goods through Escrow system. Now let me explain what Escrow system is in lay mans words so you will understand. We know well this is the internet, and lots of fraudulent activities go on. There are cases where you might order for goods from a manucfacturer in china,usa or uk and lets say after you made payments into the manucfacturers account, the manucfacturer ignores you and runs away with your money or lets say the goods you ordered were sent to you but you found out the products are in bad shape or they are not the exact products you ordered for that is when Escrow payment comes into action. You dont pay your money directly to the manucfacturer or supplier rather you pay to a third party which is called Escrow Payment System,they will hold the money untill you have received your goods and checked that everything is in good order as you ordered it, then you will contact the Escrow Payment system and let them know that your goods are in good condition and they will release the money to the manucfacturer. But if you are not satisfied with the goods you can return them and ask for your money back. That is why i always use Escrow Payment system when importing goods into Nigeria because it always gives me peace of mind. Escrow Payment simply means that you are not paying directly to the seller of the goods rather you are paying to a reputable company who will keep the money until the supplier ships the goods and you receive it, confirm the quality and then inform the escrow company to release the payments to the supplier and incase the goods ain't what you bought just request for a refund from escrow.

NOTE: Don't ever request for a refund when what you bought is what you received cause it will be investigated and you might lose credibility that no seller will be willing to sell to you again. Don't play too Smart.

Now that we know how to order goods using Escrow system lets take a look at Step Three, Click step Three;

STEP THREE

Finally we have ordered for the goods, we paid for the goods through the Escrow System and now we are waiting anxiously to receive our goods at our door steps. Most manucfacturers in china,usa and uk ship the goods to Nigeria through DHL,FEDEX and EMS and the arrival of the goods usually takes 5-6days for you to receive it.

Do you want to start importing goods into Nigeria with just ₦10,000

IF YES...then visit http://www.importersguide.net to start Importing goods into Nigeria!

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival From Our Warehouse In Usa,ladies Handbags,wears,kids Cloths,etc(pics / Buy Bags Of Dry Pepper In Lagos At A Cheaper Rate / 50 Tonnes Of Crushed Pet Bottles And Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.