Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH (781 Views)

For Life's Lessons, Failure Is More Important Than Success / Failure Is Not The Alternative To Success / How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Failure is an Asset for Wealth!
Failure is the most expensive information to buy. How many people want to buy failure?
But it is one of the most expensive of pieces of information to acquire in order to be rich.
Doubt me? Have you not wondered why a lot of poor folks are poor and may remain poor for life? They are afraid to fail, so they don't take daring steps that will push them into financial freedom.
Join us Today
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
If you can't create wealth, you can't keep it,
Remember, riches have wings and they have the ability to fly. According to the Bible, poverty is like an armed man, fighting with every arsenal it can muster and as a resulf, many lives are stopped from making financial fortunes. I have seen people physically deprived of their wealth in broad day light by poverty.

All you need to do is to sow your seed and the law of multiplication will take over. It is not a matter of saving for the rainy day but a purpose put in place, and a system created to guarantee a constant return on your money.
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2013
To invest means to lose first what you have for what you want!
Good morning all!
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by FOWOSIRE: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2013
Thank you and God bless you for this thread. This is not just applicable to individuals but also to us as a people.we should learn to see past our present failure and look at the opportunities it brings. This was the recipe for the American birth and strength

1 Like

Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by ihedioramma: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ OP YES IT IS. YOU GET THAT FROM FACE BOOK TODAY.
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
ihedioramma: @ OP YES IT IS. YOU GET THAT FROM FACE BOOK TODAY.
which one i get from facebook?
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOWOSIRE: Thank you and God bless you for this thread. This is not just applicable to individuals but also to us as a people.we should learn to see past our present failure and look at the opportunities it brings. This was the recipe for the American birth and strength
thank you for words
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tonjeola1: Failure is an Asset for Wealth!
Failure is the most expensive information to buy. How many people want to buy failure?
But it is one of the most expensive of pieces of information to acquire in order to be rich.
Doubt me? Have you not wondered why a lot of poor folks are poor and may remain poor for life? They are afraid to fail, so they don't take daring steps that will push them into financial freedom.
Join us Today
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
I love this.

1 Like

Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Brand_new:
I love this.
Thank you
Re: Failure Is An Asset For WEALTH by Tonjeola1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
"The world of business and investing is made up of two emotions; they are GREED and FEAR!
Let go the greed, overcome your fear and fly!

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Is Needed Urgently / CREATIVE Or OFFENSIVE Marketing? (your Opinion) / How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.