Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (426774 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by prof800(m): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Jbluv55:
Brother smiley. Howdy?
Longest time my brother.
Hope you've been good?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by vosquare: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
mornin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Obinoscopy: Okay hun smiley.

Fellow Forum Gamers, we need your endorsement of the following nlers for them to be inducted into the club:

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

More names for endorsement are welcomed.

Also some names were removed from the list due to the data loss tsunami. Please can we list those names so that it'll be re-included.

Regards.
cirmuell: yes please.
miztola
vosquare...cool
jhydebaba:

Endorsed...

Keep up the good work.
Jbluv55:

coolcoolcool

Weldone Boss! Co-endorsed smiley.
Bantino:

I, Bantino, hereby endorse the names submitted above.

Meanwhile is LL9 and or any other de-activated moniker still with us? If not expunge their names from the list (Soldier go, soldier come.. barracks still dey kampe) grin grin grin
By the powers of the various endorsements received here-in, I hereby induct the following in the fold:

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

They are now to be addressed as Forum Gamers cheesy. Welcome guys, we are honored having you as one of us.

Also miztola and vosquare's names, which were removed from the list during the data loss tsunami, are hereby re-included into the list. They've already been inducted as bonafide members.

4 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Obinoscopy: By the powers of the various endorsements received here-in, I hereby induct the following in the fold:

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

They are now to be addressed as Forum Gamers cheesy. Welcome guys, we are honored having you as one of us.

Also miztola and vosquare's names, which were removed from the list during the data loss tsunami, are hereby re-included into the list. They've already been inducted as bonafide members.

congratulations to the newbies

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by vosquare: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
cngrts 2
HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Obinoscopy: By the powers of the various endorsements received here-in, I hereby induct the following in the fold:

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

Dancing Sekem, and Azonto and Etighi cheesy wink Thank You! Thank YOU! Everyone, Thank You! I doff ma heart for y'all!

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tovot: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Welcome to Forum games . Free cake and drinks for everyone.

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

They've already been inducted as bonafide members.

congrats to the new members
and to the old memebers that got re-inducted

hum!!!!
Na so tusnami carry elantracey, cirmuell and mine that we just have to wait at sideline for the next induction........
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tovot: Welcome to Forum games . Free cake and drinks for everyone.

and where is it then
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
dre11:

congrats to the new members
and to the old memebers that got re-inducted

hum!!!!
Na so tusnami carry elantracey, cirmuell and mine that we just have to wait at sideline for the next induction........

Yes o sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cirmuell(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2014

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

boss.

Dre11 & Elantracey are old members too, around the same time I was inducted back then.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tovot: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
ask Obinoscopy.
dre11:

and where is it then
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tovot: ask Obinoscopy.

will he answer........ because u can use the power in ur might to force him to bring provide itwink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2014

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

I waka well o. I dey thank all of una o. una welludone

mizmycoli my dear congrats o
HOFG and prof congrats

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2014

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

Congrats with the endorsements. What a merry group we are!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 5:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Oh wait, I think I was removed from da list of newly inducted by the cyber attack on NL undecided

Now what?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by MizMyColi(f): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2014
AfricanApple: I waka well o. I dey thank all of una o. una welludone

mizmycoli my dear congrats o
HOFG and prof congrats
O Beibi, make this eyes wey ah take see you no turn opolo own oo. Whatsup na grin Thanks btw @congrats
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tovot: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2014
Exactly! ko ni fe te. *smiles*
dre11:

will he answer........ because u can use the power in ur might to force him to bring provide itwink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Hi Tovie. How's your morning going?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Tovot: Exactly! ko ni fe te. *smiles*

hum!!!!!!
The boss lady is speaking here cool

goodmorning btwwink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly: Hi Tovie. How's your morning going?

morning beautiful Tex
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2014
dre11:

morning beautiful Tex

Awwww...thanks smiley

Good morning
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Awwww...thanks smiley

Good morning

morning sweetheart,
its almost a month since i did chat with yah

hope ure good and great
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
@africanapple...... i see u with mah googles cool
i guess preparation is on full gear.

Will push that tin to u laterwink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2014
dre11:

morning sweetheart,
its almost a month since i did chat with yah

hope ure good and great

I am good thanks
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

I am good thanks

great to hear that.....
cheesy
Love ur siggy, pls what is the message u trying to pass across
because mah interpretation might be diff from us
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by prof800(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014

HFOG
MizMyColi
Africanapple
Prof800

WOW!

FINALLY!!!

***bows in English style***
Thanks to the entire Forum Gamers community!
I feel honoured to be among you! cool

Special Thanks to the King and Queen --- Obinoscopy and luxanne. smiley

Congratz to my induction mates HFOG, Mizmycoli and Africanapple. smiley
WAIT OOO...!
Why am I the only MALE to be in this set? grin
Am I losing my mind? grin
Or na only me waka cum. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by fabulousdame(f): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
hello everyone

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Feraz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
To those inducted, as the Japanese would say 'prof800, mizmycoli, HFOG, Africanapple, dõ itashimashite gozaimasu!'

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Feraz: To those inducted, as the Japanese would say 'prof800, mizmycoli, HFOG, Africanapple, dõ itashimashite gozaimasu!'
Thanks Feraz.

I see you're a fan of the manga(s)
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by MizMyColi(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
fabulousdame: hello everyone
Hi There! smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Feraz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
fabulousdame: hello everyone
Hello!!!
MizMyColi: Thanks Feraz.
I see you're a fan of the manga(s)
Na University of Benin cause am so oh! Yeah...a big fan of mangas!!! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.