Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427609 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cirmuell(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Rejected!
But...embarassedembarassed

... Miztola already secured a partner, I'm single for now. sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

You welcome cheesy

Just go ahead and find her and when you do, tag my name alongside cheesy

Thanks.

Actually i do have one in mind. She's Xtarxhyne.

I'll like to be given explicit details on how the competition will run.
Thanks.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:
Forum Games Presents To You, An Event, First Of Its Kind On Here, Nairaland Couple's Competition - Tagged: How Well Do You Know Your E-Spouse?

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Fellow Distinguished Gamers, Ladies and Gentlemen, A Heart Warming Evening To You smiley

In a number of days it will be December, so I thought to self, it will be sweet for us (Gamers) to end this year in a fun-filled manner by doing what we know best to do - Have Fun! cheesy

How?

By hosting, for the first time on Nairaland, a Couple's Competition - An event where interested Nairalanders with their respective chosen E-spouse will come and show/prove to us, by their various answers, how well they know their E-spouses.

'Am interested but I can't play this game as its for existing E-Coupled Nairalanders'

'Those who are already e-coupled prior to this event will win this'

Thoughts on most of our minds huh?

Lemme ask you then - Do you think these e-couples know themselves well enough to win this? You'l be shocked finding out that the answer to this question is a capital, bold NAY, that's the fun in this competition you'l agree with me right, Lol.

So, to every interested being out there, pick for yourself a nairalander that interests you, a nairalander you wanna have fun playing this game with, so we can get this game started! And if at the end of the event, you both choose afterwards to take this relationship further, oh well, its definitely your call to make wink

Do I also need to emphasis to y'all this is gonna be fun? This event will surely blow your ribs out with laughter I tell ya'll as the task of these couples requires them to guess, albeit correctly, from questions that will be asked by the questionaire, how well they know their respective partners grin

And at the end of the Competition, the winner will be the Couple with the highest points and they shall become Nairaland Best Couple 2014 cheesy

Hence, I employ everyone to get their partners sorted out and also, start now to get acquainted with their various partners before the tape gets rolling. And to those who are already e-coupled like our beloved mod, Obinoscopy and Xcelsia cheesy feel free to bring your partner on here to play.

Interested persons along with their chosen e-partners should nominate themselves by tagging 'Luxanne' alongside their names for the compilation of the list.

And on when the event will hold, given the ongoing popular e-pagaent (Mr Nairaland), Nairaland Couple's Competition shall commence after the e-pagaent so as to make everyone present.

Finally, I strongly believe with your unwavering support in this first edition, this event shall hold annually, hence, I ask we make this new baby rock by suggesting great ideas on how best to make it lively and a blasting success smiley

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE AND INVITE EVERYONE.... LET'S SET THIS BALL ROLLING!!! cheesy

List Of Nominees:

1. Obinoscopy and Xcelsia smiley

Are there any prizes, awards, benefits, bonuses? In other words, any gain? smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kika23, Thelma15, Goofyone.

Welcome to Forum Games smiley

Can we have your respective partners for the game cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
cirmuell:
But...embarassedembarassed

... Miztola already secured a partner, I'm single for now. sad

Ahdontbelieveyou grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by kika23(f): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Ion have an e lover embarassed sad cry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
okotv:
now that is a challenge sis.....would have loved to clear your doubts but I don't really have time

okay.. wont force you smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
@sehindemi.......
Would u like to come here for some fun
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Ah! Thanks, luxanne. Are you taken? smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks.

Actually i do have one in mind. She's Xtarxhyne.

I'll like to be given explicit details on how the competition will run.
Thanks.

Xtarxhyne, she's been here, nice cheesy

Well for now, all you need do is get acquainted with your partner. Will sure tag you when i create a thread for it giving more details smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
But again, are there prizes? awards? you know, like for an all-expense paid cruise in the Caribbean?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trypa:

Hey dave where have u been? I missed u
me likewise! (drops guitar, turns head @ direction)
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Am good smiley

Waiting to pen down you and your partner dear wink
I don't have a partner yet ma'am.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
goofyone:

Are there any prizes, awards, benefits, bonuses? In other words, any gain? smiley

goofyone:
But again, are there prizes? awards? you know, like for an all-expense paid cruise in the Caribbean?

You in Forum Games, all we do here is have fun cheesy this competition is all about it, fun and getting our grooves on cheesy

So the answer is No, we dont have that smiley

goofyone:

Ah! Thanks, luxanne. Are you taken? smiley

Am the host smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:

I won't leave u Untill u tell me why. ....

Should I take u
Or
Someone has done the needful
Make I tell you why
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Am the host smiley

Kindly excusing yourself, lol. So clever... cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
what is KT?

nope

(looks at into her eyes as silence pervades room... It becomes a disturbing silence, a bird chirp is heard a few metres away. Lowers intonation and smiles) smiley

KingTom
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
I think he is camera shy,I have to consult him 1st & fill him in before we put up our name o,still chill
U mean the opposite right??
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
kika23:

Ion have an e lover embarassed sad cry

Aww, where is Soe when you need him? cheesy

Cry no more dear, we'l find you one. Just stick around wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by kika23(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin

luxanne:

Aww, where is Soe when you need him? cheesy

Cry no more dear, we'l find you one. Just stick around wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
what is KT?

nope
cry cry cry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
MsMariah:

Dre11, can you tell me why Msmariah is still spouseless? angry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin

yeah it is. thanks smiley

smiley u welcome.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

LoL cheesy

Then lets find him a lady ie if he's still game cheesy

smiley smiley

check now smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Xtarxhyne, she's been here, nice cheesy

Well for now, all you need do is get acquainted with your partner. Will sure tag you when i create a thread for it giving more details smiley

okay. No prob
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
goofyone:

Kindly excusing yourself, lol. So clever... cheesy

Lol.

And why should i do that Goofyone?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
MsMariah:
Make I tell you why

Am listening
Do tell me
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
MsMariah:
Why then?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

U mean the opposite right??

luxanne, please.. do the needful

Kelvingraphics and Cdamsel, thank you guys kiss
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Dre11, can you tell me why Msmariah is still spouseless? angry

She made a assumption and she never did complete it. ......
But am thinking she in turn of worlds on who to choose out of her followers
And a certain guy having his moniker starting with letter J
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
kika23:
grin grin

grin cheesy wink

Am dead serious tho cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cdamsel(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Your names is still on my list tho, not gonna cancel, its time for you both to show us how you love each other grin
We both cam shy,na highness talk yesterday o

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.