Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427516 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2017
Mustay:

Abuja is too dull for your activity level
Lol I actually don't mind Abuja, I'm also not as active as you probably think either cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
See free me. Shey you had ignored the post before?

My civility wasn't to you, it was to the calm that followed after i went brazen.

The 1832 bit was just a spark off, no one needed you to swoop in everytime, just a single post would have been enough like shay and oyin did. But all you cared about was "led on". You must really think i am soft brained to think i wanted you to clarify the hard on part. If you can't see how silly that excuse is then further proves how self absorbed you are.

What happened to hey, "hey did not strike me as an asslicker, were only on a platonic level and much as we disagreed on the pic i think he was a cool dude". Go and see how shay and oyin did theirs despite me referring to oyinad having Alzheimer's on another thread.

Abeg, I proved my point and am done, you are self absorbed.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:
See free me. Shey you had ignored the post before?

My civility wasn't to you, it was to the calm that followed after i went brazen.

The 1832 bit was just a spark off, no one needed you to swoop in everytime, just a single post would have been enough like shay and oyin did. But all you cared about was "led on". You must really think i am soft brained to think i wanted you to clarify the hard on part. If you can't see how silly that excuse is then further proves how self absorbed you are.

What happened to hey, "hey did not strike me as an asslicker, were only on a platonic level and much as we disagreed on the pic i think he was a cool dude". Go and see how shay and oyin did theirs despite me referring to oyinad having Alzheimer's on another thread.

Abeg, I proved my point and am done, you are self absorbed.
Lol but you started it? I don't get this whole 'free me' attitude that's suddenly come about. After hissy fitting all over that thread out of nowhere when everyone was gisting in peace, barking and peeing all over the thread like a rabid dog. This wouldn't have come about if you hadn't started it lol, nobody cares about this expect for you seemingly, if you'd stop whining about it and starting ish nobody would be 'holding you', lol free me ko.

I didn't come to your defence because of the comment you made and it seemed like you were cosigning the 'enemy' at the time, get over it, and hopefully over me too wink

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Madam stop trying to get even with me. I have offloaded my anger. You are self absorb there is nothing about you that i am obsessing about. I have stated the facts after observation,it's the revelation of these facts that angers me. There is nothing about you to obsess about, a lady who goes posting half her boobs to get accepted on an ashawo thread Na him i go want hold meaningful thing with? Who spurs men.on to do what she wouldn't do? For her own entertainment?

Madam, if your mama had done such job to train you through school, will you read such stories with glee? Or aren't you the same chick who said she will rather rot than suck a guys dicck if she gets stranded?

See free me, go and do some soul searching, you need am. Small cheating? Na only you don experience the worst of cheatings?

Cosign with the enemy? It was that serious to you? You keep allowing your self absorption to blind you. Didn't you see in my post where i said "if we were involved I would be mighty pissed"

Madam go and rest, am done with you.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:
Madam stop trying to get even with me. I have offloaded my anger. You are self absorb there is nothing about you that i am obsessing about. I have stated the facts after observation,it's the revelation of these facts that angers me. There is nothing about you to obsess about, a lady who goes posting half her boobs to get accepted on an ashawo thread Na him i go want hold meaningful thing with? Who spurs men.on to do what she wouldn't do? For her own entertainment?

Madam, if your mama had done such job to train you through school, will you read such stories with glee? Or aren't you the same chick who said she will rather rot than suck a guys dicck if she gets stranded?

See free me, go and do some soul searching, you need am. Small cheating? Na only you don experience the worst of cheatings?

Cosign with the enemy? It was that serious to you? You keep allowing your self absorption to blind you. Didn't you see in my post where i said "if we were involved I would be mighty pissed"

Madam go and rest, am done with you.
Lool kai this guy don stalk me finish. Oya, off the top of your head, come and tell me, what comment did I post the evening of December 16th around 9.37pm?

Lool bye, stalker oshii wink

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Look at this midget!

I came across the post when reading the altercation silk.moth referred to. Everything must always be about you. And you forget the cheating part was made when i inquire from abbey on the thread? You even butted in the convo if i remember correctly.

Can you now see how self absorbed you are? And you lack the decency to say when you have made a wrong insinuation. E dey your body.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice.. Check out gamehostel.com (it's a social network for 9ja gamers)
Obinoscopy:
*Dances azonto and etighi as he walks up to the stage*

Hi fellow forum gamers, let's all converge here and chat away. This thread is for all fun lovers, all forum gamers. So if you're a member of the forum game club come let's have some chit chats smiley

Also all complaints, suggestions and discuSsions should be done here.

A list of members of the Forum Game Club will be listed in the next post. Please let me know if I have ommited anyones name. Thanks.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Pocohantas I have heard you. At least your stance is objective and on point than the rest.

I would have dropped the whole ish earlier, if only she spoke once in my defense and not insult my intellect with excuses but that's bygone.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by pocohantas(f): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Vorpal:

Stop lying, i got hounded purely because i stood up for you, just be damn honest by it. Silk didn't show interest but yet he referred to you as "my woman"? I know your hate is clouding your ability to be truthful which is what you have displayed over and over again.

Many of them here may not take note about that part.
If not for self control, I would also have taken something you did very personal. Know when to give it a break...

I watched how you people got to this point and intentionally kept quiet because you two are my own. You're smart, but don't think you know people too well to pass judgements or call the shots...this is just NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol why do you always clear what you've posted? :/

Vorpal:
Stop lying, i got hounded purely because i stood up for you, just be damn honest by it. Silk didn't show interest but yet he referred to you as "my woman"? I know your hate is clouding your ability to be truthful which is what you have displayed over and over again.
I’m not lying, whenever they taunt you it’s usually a comment about breasts and/or the picture or how you’re being emotional etc, it’s a fair conclusion to come to. Plus you sub a lot and quote old posts randomly so you stand out in the thread (whatever your reason for doing it) and thus sometimes make yourself an easy target, though there are definitely moments when they taunt you without you doing anything first.

Silk flirts, it’s never anything serious, there’s a difference, the guy has never even PMed me sef.

I have asked you questions for you to counter but you keep bringing silly excuses. I joined the 'enemy' according to you. For you to just come out and dispel the taunts about me being 'curved' according to them which some of them believe till now! You just can't. I ask you didn't i say in my post "if we were involved I would be mighty pissed"?
Didn't i ask you if you were going to leave that pic up and you said you will take it down at some point.
The ‘excuses’ are my answers and I guess you’re seeing them as excuses because you aren’t happy with them. Like I said, I did not defend you because we were not on the best of terms once you’d asked me to take my picture down, (other people thought what you did was ridiculous too so it's not even like I'm overreacting) and I believe that’s when the taunts really started, once they got wind of this forum games thread where we’d have discussions.

There are other people who also stood up for me too but they weren’t called asslickers. They’d call you an asslicker because they saw the thread and came to the conclusion that you stood up for me because you were interested in me, that comment you made about being infatuated also fuelled it, so you standing up for me was a factor and had a hand in it but it was not the direct reason. This comment also made me not defend you.

‘“For one who is not comfortable publishing private information about herself, but you wonder why showing half your boobs isn't private.

Just saying tho.”

At the time, I thought you were cosigning and like you, I had been getting bombarded with insults in that thread for a few days so it’s natural for me to have been defensive.

I believe I’ve made a comment about you not being curved before and the matter not being about ‘toto’, I don’t necessarily dispel every single comment by people who say it, one reason being that it's tiring, plus with you constantly subbing me and talking about my character, why would I be trying to help you? I'm not that mature lool. I said this for example:

Nothing to do with anything, get out of the brothel more. He's a cool guy, I actually like him

In response to bom.asek saying

Guy she no go give u toto,allow her.

You’re asking me not to lie, you also need to be honest with yourself. Me saying I would take it down eventually was not the same as you asking me to remove it because you felt it was ‘demeaning’ and thus attacking my character from then on. I believe I even said that before you asked me to take it down and you asked twice, it was audacious and came across as very intrusive.

Try and be honest irrespective of what ever bad ish that has crept up, it's what i will always do irrespective of whatever bad blood. Where did you ask me to chill? Or you just went to confirm if you 'led me on'?
Like I said, I’m not trying to lie. I asked you to chill as per I asked you to ‘stay in your line’, that you were being ‘overfamiliar’.

I also recall calling you to the side and confirming that I did not lead you on because in one of your posts, it came across to me like you were cosigning them when they insinuated that I had led you on and curved you, you thus confirmed that you hadn’t but that’s what I thought before you’d clarified.

Somehow i feel deep within you, you actually enjoyed how i was being taunted for allegedly having a hard on, it made you feel good else you would have said something to discredit it. All because i disagreed with you on the pic, then means i was worth nothing to defend again? Anyway, you have done your part today, tomorrow is opened.
Nah, I don’t enjoy it, I’m indifferent. You’ve been subbing me up and down, attacking my character too, you may not have been quoting me exactly, but you sub me a lot, it’s very passive aggressive. It’s normal for me not to want to defend you because of that lol.

Lol I don’t think you think you’ve done anything wrong in regards to what you said about the picture and your subbing which is why you seem to think it shouldn’t stop me from ‘defending you’. What you did is very invasive and kind of rude and most girls would have flipped on you.

i began taking everything with a critical look. After the teddyskit ish, it became clear you had a motive and that two comments that prompted you to post the pic here showed how clear you badly wanted to let them see it. You as a matter of fact goaded the monicker into believing you were male so as to have a reason to post the pic there. Then you put it up again, bam!, i knew i have been a fool and a tool too to have defended you.

Many of them here may not take note about that part.
I didn’t goad anyone to think I was male, not sure where you got that from. I’d actually been trying to refute those claims, I even posted a VN with my voice earlier to prove I was female. I don’t know what you’re talking about with the teddyskit.

Pocohantas said it best to be honest, you pass a lot of judgement and think you know people too well and take it as fact based off small observations, it’s just NL. Ontop of that you come across as very sanctimonious. You don't know me at all, that's one of the things that made that your rant earlier on the ashawo thread all the more funny. An example is you going upandan questioning attacking my character, making a lot of assumptions and taking it as absolute truths. You even brought up my parents which was incredibly random lol, I'm not even offended over it but like pocohantas said, you think you know people too well.

I’m not trying to insult your intellect with excuses, like I said earlier, I guess they're 'excuses' because you don't like them lol. Anywho, those are my reasons, whether your like them or not, I was just being honest.

Hey pocohantas, just curious, what is it that you would've taken personal?

5 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Let's just forget the whole issue. My anger guy has exhausted me on this issue.

Sorry about your folks comment once again, bad temper that would not abate, everyone has their flaws.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Nna nah wah oh

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol you cleared your post again, whats' the point?

Vorpal:
I rather make one single post and address a issue such as this than series of post, poco post also pacified me.

Are you speaking for them or you share the same view with them? They clearly stated it was because i wanted to get into your panties and not because i found your persona intriguing at the time. I agreed with one of pocos post and i was called asslicker by one n there and so is my simple chat with another girl and they assumed i wanted to get into her panties someone i have not even seen her face? Let's not forget you said in one of your post in that saga that once a dude defends a female he is termed an asslicker, i don't remember you putting any clause. Vanky was the only other monicker who defended you and frequents that thread that wasn't bashed and one can understand why. The only other one, barely made any post on that thread prior. Let's state facts.
My point is that they didn’t taunt you because you stood up for me, they taunted you claiming that you wanted to get into my panties because of a combination of things, the genesis of it being the picture comment and the long conversations on this thread.

The fact that you stood up for me did not start it, it was just a convenient piece of information to further fuel the narrative that you were interested in me and that’s why they called you an asslicker. Not ‘just because’ you stood up for me.

Like some of the posters in that thread have even said, unfortunately your monicker has been ‘tainted’ as far as they’re concerned and you’ve gotten yourself a reputation so even if you aren’t asslicking I guarantee someone will still call you one to troll you.

Vanky was one of the most prominent but he was not the only one. How many isn’t even that relevant, I just brought the fact that other people had defended me but hadn’t been termed asslicker in the same saga to prove that you weren’t being taunted just because you stood up for me, it had a hand in it but it was not the genesis reason/what had started it.

All that passive aggressive thing, was just my anger i could not contain. Honestly if i had known you would put that pic up again i would have never got involved in that 1832 ish. I know you have a right to it, i just have to get over it and not try to get you to do something that would not make me look stupid for being involved.
I didn’t make you look stupid, you made yourself look stupid. You need to mind you own business and stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives, especially when it has no effect on you when you barely know me on the forum let alone in real life.

It won’t even be a ‘that top is too revealing’ comment, you will also go into how I wasn’t trained well and narrate my biography. You’ve just said that from your simple chat with another girl they’ve assumed you want to get into her panties even though you ‘haven’t even seen her face’, that’s very similar to what you do to other people.

And if you can’t contain yourself and just have to say something, don’t throw tantrums when you’re approached for it lol.

Aunty you did o, someone made a comment about your 'cute' statement meaning you female, you asked because you said cute?, someone then further opined you were male and then you posted it. It's clear you drove the convo to the point were you will post the pic and not because you wanted to prove you female. Little wonder what was required of teddyskit was done even before you posted the pic on there. Not to mention how you said how rabid peeps there go when a female posts a pic or walks in on there. You very much knew the fall out that will come. At the time i didn't even take stock.
No I didn’t. when he said the cute comment, I wanted him to clarify if he meant it was because I said ‘cute’ because it’s a ‘feminine’ word that guys don’t use, I did not recognise his monicker so to me the comment had come out of nowhere and I did not know what he meant. I try to clarify things before jumping into absolute conclusions sometimes.

I still don’t know what you’re on about in regards to teddyskit, it's cool though lol.

Sorry about your folks comment, bad temper, everyone has their flaws. I feel quite exhausted on this issue sad Let's just forget the matter?
You feel quite exhausted indeed lol. Most people had forgotten about it months ago, it’s only you that’s been bringing it up. I’d also moved on ago, only reason I’m commenting again is because I was dragged in again.

Lol even bringing up my age when I told you in confidence (not a big deal but it’s very telling of how unstable you can be when you’re upset). Get angry but try not to let it control you wink

Hopefully the matter can be forgotten again[b] and you won’t start subbing people [b]again out of the blue and bring it up again when nobody cares anymore and try to stay out of my path let's try to stay out of each other's paths wink

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
For someone who goes posting a pic and details to get back at a dude, you don't find that unstable? Shades he made without quoting you or mentioning you? You even opined to someone i was young in his post. You keep talking like i should have ignored the taunts but you don't ignore shades to you, either directed or implied. And like i said i knew your age, even before you told me based off an oldies post.

Show me the other 'people' I have done it to.

You talk of I being trolled with it and then say again people don't care anymore. Months bawo? It's just been a month.

It's a big forum.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Vorpal:
For someone who goes posting a pic and details to get back at a dude, you don't find that unstable? Shades he made without quoting you or mentioning you? You even opined to someone i was young in his post. You keep talking like i should have ignored the taunts but you don't ignore shades to you, either directed or implied. And like i said i knew your age, even before you told me based off an oldies post.
Lool talk about a false equivalence.

That’s not the same thing lol.

Me, causally responding to being attacked for no reason = not unstable:

The difference is the guy attacked me out of nowhere for no reason and more than once, in fact I ignored the first comment he made then I casually dropped his picture because he started it.

You, dragging a dead issue, subbing people, throwing jabs out of the blue when the person (me), hasn’t mentioned or referred to you, ranting wildly, following me so you can ‘see a shared post’ (this was the oddest one lol, )etc = unstable:

You on the other hand, would randomly quote old posts that had nothing to do anything, refer back to pages of old disputes, sub me negatively and of course there was your most recent rant lol, basically just starting sh1t when things had already cooled down.

I never subbed or mentioned you, in fact I ignored you[/b]and if I’d ever said anything negative about you it was during a one on one discussion I was having with you directly or one you were a part of and [b]once that was over, I’d never made mention of you.

The last time we spoke, everything seemed ok and civil so it’s not like I said anything and you were retaliating, so no lol, it’s not the same thing as what happened with Joseph and this really isn’t hard to understand.

Lmao this whole ‘without quoting or mentioning you’ thing you like saying really doesn’t make any sense, especially coming from you since we’ve seen the epistles you've written in the past when someone subs you without quoting you or mentioning you directly, you do it all the time. Just because they don’t quote you doesn’t make it any less of a jab, lol I don’t get it…Plus I do ignore 'shade', an example is the fact that I didn't respond all those times you referred to me, infact, if the latest one you did hadn't blown up the way it did I would have carried on ignoring you :/

I’m not telling you to ignore the taunts, I don’t care whether or not you do, when I suggested ignoring them it was because I was saying I’m not going to respond to everyone that says something because you were upset I didn’t defend you.

It’s when you sub me and take unwarranted jabs at me a random that I get involved, I don’t even care that much about that, it’s when I get dragged in and a fight starts where I’m getting dragged that I make it a point to concern myself.

Guy, the point is that I told you in confidence, whether or not you knew is irrelevant. Plus technically you didn’t know since it was hearsay and never actually confirmed it.

I’ve called you young but young is subjective and not me actually directly calling out your age ://///

Show me the other 'people' I have done it to.
Other people as per what? I’m talking about me, I don’t care about other people and you doing that to me is enough, you even admitted you were angry. Saying my age was unnecessary, I've never done anything like that to you and I've even seen your picture. I attacked Joseph because he attacked me for no reason so spare me :/

You talk of I being trolled with it and then say again people don't care anymore. Months bawo? It's just been a month.
Lool you and making the least relevant things a focal point :/

Lool months, over a month, the point is you’ve dragged this thing for a while.

It's a big forum.

Not sure what ‘it’s a big forum’ has to do with anything but ok lol

Mehnn never come across anyone who misses points so much, damn lol

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Vorpal:
Sighs

Well like i said i have a bad temper, yours is different from mine. You could get angry at a thing instantly and make it known. In my case it could go on for long till a very minute case will lead me to blow up if nothing is done to stop the cause.

What can i do to appease your anger? I know some things i said were wrong.

You have seen my face, what happen?

Lol funny that you'd go on about my supposed flaw of allegedly not having home training, but when it comes to you having a temper you say ‘people have their flaws’ as if to wave it off as just ‘one of those things’, lol I tire, this your hypocrisy no get part 2 cheesy

I’ve seen your face as per I could have posted your pic in response.

Lol nah I’m not angry, and what you can do is avoid me and I'll continue doing the same, ciao

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol funny that you'd go on about my supposed flaw of allegedly not having home training, but when it comes to you having a temper you say ‘people have their flaws’ as if to wave it off as just ‘one of those things’, lol I tire, this your hypocrisy no get part 2 cheesy

I’ve seen your face as per I could have posted your pic in response.

Lol nah I’m not angry, and what you can do is avoid me and I'll continue doing the same, ciao

Okay good day.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
The end oh! Abeg make it end like this. I'm tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by couragec(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
undecided[i][/i]hi fellas nd sorri am impressively late
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2017
add excellins grin... also check out www.gamehostel.com it's 9ja social network for gamers
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Abdulrasaqs: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls add me to d WhatsApp game forum 07063162580
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please I need 3d game for android device, any help where to download it. I need both offline(most especially) and online games
Thank you.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Try the NGX clan for all online games.Oh! & am new to this thread.hey guys,well.....u already know my username.PLUS,Obino,u try 4 dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by andyguy2k1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Obinoscopy post=14278414][b]FORUM GAME CLUB MEMBERS

Include my name...
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sweetestever(f): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
AfricanApple:
omo,see spamming. wellucome o.
babe, u never yarn me wetin dey sup with u and dre11
me no know oo
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sweetestever(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

*jumping*

Yes! Yes! The jinx is broken grin grin grin grin grin

Luxanne...oh Luxanne! What would I do without You embarassed (just a few)

AfricanApple ayaf show grin

Nitlad angry ah was going to ask "how are you", but undecided undecided

Vosquare Bobo yen gentle sha! grin

Prof800 where are you sef

Xtarxhyne MissMossy I remain loyal grin

Pickabeau1 the babe can analyze sports ehnn - oops, He's a Guy oo shocked (my assertion stands though)

Dre11 You! wink

Obinoscopy you're the reason I'll open an e-diary....if ever cool

ElGuapo #SweetestEver kiss

Also, I greet everyone who doesn't know this "stranger" wink

Stenon
Deiok
Delightful1

*scratching my head*

Who am I leaving out ooo

Ah Love You All To The Moon And Back
kiss kiss kiss

hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.