Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:27 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (420012 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
~vicky~:
clears throat# @ Obino u mentioned last time that the house needed a cleaner grin

i guess ve found the perfect man for that job
Oahray!!! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
lol. obin, pls who did this to you? grin good evening shugamania and welcome Oahray.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: Awwwww, that's cute, you must be a smart, lovely and beautiful person then. smiley
hahaha... See as you dey praise yourself grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
all-out:
You do realise I mean to whoop ur ar/se don't you?. . .
On second thought, maybe I should let 'em ladies finish you off. You once posited you might not be male on this very thread, perhaps you're not! undecided

I'll let my baby take care of ur confused ar/se!!!
babylove, can't you see koolchicco is heartbroken, pls let him cry on
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: lol. obin, pls who did this to you? grin good evening shugamania and welcome Oahray.
thanks dear. You are far too kind.
Wait, are you the one behind whom I am standing on the list? *shifts closer* cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: takes out my...? shocked *reading all 944 meanings at once* shocked shocked shocked
lmao!!! I meant "out of your puff puff, the snack" and...and are sharing one mineral?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: Awwwww, that's cute, you must be a smart, lovely and beautiful person then. smiley

Feeling cool..
Yea Yea.. We represent like that cool
cheesy
Thanks babe, I can see u're all that already. I try my best.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... See as you dey praise yourself grin
nah, not myself, all Bolus
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: lol. obin, pls who did this to you? grin good evening shugamania and welcome Oahray.

cheesy
A Pleasant evening to u, luxanne..
Pls go back to obino, he needs u badly.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom:
welcome you too. vicky stop chasing our guests jor
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: lmao!!! I meant "out of your puff puff, the snack" and...and are sharing one mineral?
hmmm... See how the absence of one word 'of' can alter the meaning of a sentence? grin
I like the image I conjured sha. But now that it isn't... *shakes head vigorously*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: nah, not myself, all Bolus

Na so jare, sisterly.
Abi, Oahray u wan change ur name?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Feeling cool..
Yea Yea.. We represent like that cool
cheesy
Thanks babe, I can see u're all that already. I try my best.
. smiley I'm sure your best is good enough....# don't know about " being all that already o"#
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: thanks dear. You are far too kind.
Wait, are you the one behind whom I am standing on the list? *shifts closer* cheesy
grin we have a second obino. Don't let my man catch you tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: nah, not myself, all Bolus
which includes you tongue

Ehen, what did the interior decorator gal do na. I don dey wait for update since sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by allout: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: babylove, can't you see koolchicco is heartbroken, pls let him cry on

Kisses mon cheri. I don free that guy tey tey!

@ oahray: get with as many chicks as you want but leff luxane oooh! U welcome all the same!

@ Bolushalom: U're welcome too!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shugamania:
cheesy
A Pleasant evening to u, luxanne..
Pls go back to obino, he needs u badly.
why na, you are his shugamilk na grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: welcome you too. vicky stop chasing our guests jor
Thanks cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: grin we have a second obino. Don't let my man catch you tongue
Not if you do not tell him. I'm quite coded wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Na so jare, sisterly.
Abi, Oahray u wan change ur name?
Nah... I'd rather marry a Bolu. So which of you are single? smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by allout: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Not if you do not tell him. I'm quite coded wink

I uncode codes! smiley luscious is accounted for already! wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: which includes you tongue

Ehen, what did the interior decorator gal do na. I don dey wait for update since sad
. Will update tonite...that girl is too expensive jare. She made us empty our savings and what she got for us of was low quality. Good to know u r following.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
all-out:

@ oahray: get with as many chicks as you want but leff luxane oooh! U welcome all the same!
Are you her man? shocked
I... I emmm... I was just greeting her. Nice meeting you. She told me about you and I told her to greet you. Thanks for the welcome.

*walking away*
pheew! That was close! shocked
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
all-out:

Kisses mon cheri. I don free that guy tey tey!

@ Bolushalom: U're welcome too!
kisses him back, you are such a darling. Oahray did you hear him grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: . Will update tonite...that girl is too expensive jare. She made us empty our savings and what she got for us of was low quality. Good to know u r following.
lol... Ehya. Sorry about that.
I actually like reading it.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: why na, you are his shugamilk na grin

No oo..
He needs you or beync, and bee isnt anywhere close so u need to help.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Are you her man? shocked
I... I emmm... I was just greeting her. Nice meeting you. She told me about you and I told her to greet you. Thanks for the welcome.

*walking away*
grin grin grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by allout: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: kisses him back, you are such a darling. Oahray did you hear him grin

I loff it when u brake other boys' heart! *inserts wicked grin*

Obino see chicks everywhere. . . do ur thang! cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Oahray: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: kisses him back, you are such a darling. Oahray did you hear him grin
Yes madam, I just spoke with him. You know I'v been itching to meet him since the time I asked you to greet him for me. *says this last part loud enough for all-out to hear* grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Nah... I'd rather marry a Bolu. So which of you is single? smiley

Bolushalom is.
cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by allout: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Yes madam, I just spoke with him. You know I'v been itching to meet him since the time I asked you to greet him for me. *says this last part loud enough for all-out to hear* grin

Game recognize game, I know sey u bad small! Hence the need to watch u closely, we good sha! cool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Shugamania(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Are you her man? shocked

*walking away*

grin grin
u no even get mind at all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.