Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Names Of Principal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Principal (599 Views)

Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / Female Student Goes Blind After Slap By Principal’s Secretary [see Photos] / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Principal by sammyhands: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Hello,
Please I am working on a compilation. I need help with names of secondary school principal in Lagos state. Your contribution will go along way to help me. Just the name of school, principal and location.

Thanking you all for your meaningful contribution
Re: Names Of Principal by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
sammyhands: Hello,
Please I am working on a compilation. I need help with names of secondary school principal in Lagos state. Your contribution will go along way to help me. Just the name of school, principal and location.

Thanking you all for your meaningful contribution

I think much of research field work will help you a lot.
goodluck.
Re: Names Of Principal by sammyhands: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

I think much of research field work will help you a lot.
goodluck.

Thanks but if you can help me with schools around it will go along way to help me

(1) (Reply)

Killing In Nasarawa State University. / Help In School Decision Making / @ T-solution Naa Nii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.