Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Brainstorming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brainstorming (435 Views)

Brainstorming Time!!! / JAMB Brainstorming forum In Sciences {math,phy, chem,bio} For 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brainstorming by Freezle(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2007-07-13-brainstorming.gif

Brainstorming is a group or individual creativity technique by which efforts are made to find a conclusion for a specific problem by gathering a list of ideas spontaneously contributed by its member(s)
Osborn's method:
Osborn claimed that two principles contribute to "ideative efficacy," these being :
1. Defer judgment,
2. Reach for quantity

This method of brainstorming works by the method of association. It may improve collaboration and increase the quantity of ideas, and is designed so that all attendees participate and no ideas are rejected.
The process begins with a well-defined topic. Each participant brainstorms individually, then all the ideas are merged onto one large idea map. During this consolidation phase, participants may discover a common understanding of the issues as they share the meanings behind their ideas.
To me i call it a way of achieving the Eureka effect, also known as the aha! effect.

Let's brainstorm here......

(1) (Reply)

Records & Info. Mgt, Computer Networking, Database Mgt, SQL,HTML Training / UNILAG Name Change: Jonathan Makes U-turn-vanguard Newspaper / I Am A Graphic/web Designer & Flash Animator Needed For Hire In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.