Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH (821 Views)

Open Here for All UK Used And New Phones (updated) / Buy Uk Used And New Blackberry Z10 And Q10, Bold 5 At Affordable Price / The price list of Blackberry phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
CHief Newacca is back for more phones . . . This is a man that knows the value of good business, refused to make too much noise but his smartness keep giving him away as a man of honor and great mind.
He has placed Order again for More Used Blackberry and Brand New as well.
Chairman, thanks for your business and we yet remain humble.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
This man is doing great i am sure no need for us to even introduce him to the house
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose!
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
cool
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2013
So much more to be done together, sir
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Chairman, goods don land oh . . . Call Chief Adeniran
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm a laugh tart. I make no secret of that fact. grin grin grin
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to 'The Art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
cool
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Happy Sunday, people
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by dowjones(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2013
i sent you an email. pls check your inbox or spam
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
dowjones: i sent you an email. pls check your inbox or spam. vchiwuzo@gmail.com

Seen and responded . . . .
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chairman, you no come here tell people say you don collect your phones oh . . . .
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by dljbd1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
sowie...bt i dnt understand all ds noise. Wht r u tryin 2 advertise pls?
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
dl_jbd: sowie...bt i dnt understand all ds noise. Wht r u tryin 2 advertise pls?

Thanks for bumping our thread, Sir . . .
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
“The truth is, when our mothers held us, rocked us, stroked our heads -none of us ever got enough of that. We all yearn in some way to return to those days when we were completely taken care of - unconditional love, unconditional attention. Most of us didn't get enough.”
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor. . . . Cos CEO sleeps well oh
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tell them what you’re going to tell them, tell them, then tell them what you told them.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
If you don’t know what to do with many of the papers piled on your desk, stick a dozen colleagues initials on them and pass them along. When in doubt, route.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
Re: Chief Newacca - Delivered** Mega Order Of Blackberry Used And NEW . . We Hail OH by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Success and failure are both difficult to endure. Along with success come drugs, divorce, fornication, bullying, travel, meditation, medication, depression, neurosis and suicide. With failure comes failure. Joseph Heller

(1) (Reply)

10% Discount On Sales Download Of Game And Repair Of Playstation2,3,psp,pspvita, / Pls Wie In Nigeria N Abroad Can I Buy Used Plasma,led N Lcd / Affordable Phones in Ibadan And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.