Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures (4749 Views)

See What Yvonne Nelson Said About Nigerian Men / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Okay her legs are hot!!! are they really the hottest? grin

In an interview with Glitz Africa, the actress said ‘I have the hottest legs in the industry right now. I don’t know, maybe I have to get my legs insured‘

About her fashion sense, Nelson said, ‘…it is cool to look nice so I don’t play around when I am stepping out… and yeah you have to get it right. I play with colours and always try to dress my age. If I have to wear a classy thing or something, I do but at the end of the day, I dress my age. I always play with stuff; don’t always copy things you see in magazines, just wear things that flatter your body.’

Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Fesisko(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
N what is hot about these tiny,bony legs?ashawo wanabe.anyway,space booked incase it make backpage.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by oluwadare26(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fesisko: N what is hot about these tiny,bony legs?ashawo wanabe.anyway,space booked incase it make backpage.

wts ur own? Anybody is entitled to his/her own opinion..dat hers and moreover her legs really look hot but i dont thing she has the hottest
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by pheyikemi: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
@Op, I don't see smoke coming out from those legs, they really must be cold

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by babysnogls: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nice legs, just like Chidimas, Or Goldie or Mercy J etc. Why insure am na? Even Tina Turner dint waste her money.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by iamswizz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Since she has chosen to insure the legs... She might end up as an amputee

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
**Spits**sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Arosa(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nice-Legs!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Heidi klum and Rihanna have their legs insured.
Yvonne shouldn't waste money on such frivolities. Insuring legs is for foreign celebs that live in more comfortable countries.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by cindyrella(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
tellwisdom: **Spits**sad
Hey, you pregnant? angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by cindyrella(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
pheyikemi: @Op, I don't see smoke coming out from those legs, they really must be cold
Lmao!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by oboy3(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow,that thing btw those said "hot legs"
i still cant believe iyanya beat me to it
damn
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by SlyIg(f): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Insure ke?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by obowunmi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
before or after photoshop?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Na too much E! Entertainment dey confuse some of these wannabes. She for kuku insure her flat breasts and ass join na.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by tellwisdom: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2013
cindyrella:
Hey, you pregnant? angry

**spits profusely **angry angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2013
In the land of the blind, the people with one eye are the queens/kings. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by zaza1(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2013
rokiatu: In the land of the blind, the people with one eyes are the queens/kings. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you have seen somebody with one "eyes" before.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2013
This gbonga fish aka miss tolotolo legs should go and find somewhere nice and park well abeg let me see road. angry

The likes of Nadia Buhari with nice hawt legs do not go about discussing with every Tom dck and Harry that they want to insure their legs for 1nillion Zimbabwean dollars or Cedis.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by azeeza(f): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
@op hottest leg, i will give it to ruky sander.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
zaza1:

So you have seen somebody with one "eyes" before.
grin grin angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
pheyikemi: @Op, I don't see smoke coming out from those legs, they really must be cold
loooooooooooooooool
anyways who gave her the title of the hottest legs ?
vanity.........
Re: Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures by lilcutie8916(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2013
how is this going to reduce the price of garri in the market.

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Wild Animals As Pet.see Pics / Hope Mum Won’t See This? (SEE PHOTOS) / List Of Davido Latest Songs And New Albums In 2018 - OBO BADDEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.