Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Steven Keshi Reconsiders His Appointment (latest) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steven Keshi Reconsiders His Appointment (latest) (581 Views)

Congratulation Anietie Ferdinand Udoh On His Appointment As FIFA Badged Referee / Steven Keshi Reconsiders Resignation / Breaking News: Steven Keshi Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steven Keshi Reconsiders His Appointment (latest) by ultiliberty(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
According to Linda Ikeji, This was what He said:

''My attention has been drawn to reports in the media that I have resigned my appointment as the Head Coach of Super Eagles of Nigeria.
While I have had cause to express my displeasure over some issues that happened in the course of our participation in the AFCON 2013, which my team won by the grace of God, especially concerning my relationship with the Nigerian Football Federation, I have since had opportunity to discuss the various issues with all concerned. I am therefore pleased to say that I have reconsidered my position and have decided to continue with my job.
I want to thank the Honourable Minister of Sports, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, for his swift and kind intervention.''
Signed
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
12th February 2013

Keshi withdrew his resignation after a meeting with the Sports Minister yesterday. Keshi and the Super Eagles boarded their flight about 7am this morning to commence their journey back to Nigeria.
Re: Steven Keshi Reconsiders His Appointment (latest) by ultiliberty(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gud news if u must agree with me

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Okay's Goal-line Technology, To Be Used At World Cup 2014 / Messi’s Golden Foot Goes On Sale / Nigeria Drops On FIFA Ranking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.