Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland (746 Views)

Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fellow Nlanders and Mods, Please help me drive boredom away and achieve a feat of having the all-time highest number of "likes" on Nairaland.com. You don`t really need to comment. Just hit the "like" button.
Thanks
Afam4ever and other MODs please don`t hide my post and don`t ban me. Try to make a new Nlander happy.
I don`t mind if you take it to frontpage. grin

(politics) cool

12 Likes

Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Make we help the guy sha....lol

Hope my like will make u happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by SlyIg(f): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Only if my 'like' on your post will stop Hell Rufai controversial book price from falling any further!
When it gets to garri price, i wont mind buying it for all the garrilanders.
Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by SlyIg(f): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
changes1: Fellow Nlanders and Mods, Please help me drive boredom away and achieve a feat of having the all-time highest number of "likes" on Nairaland.com. You don`t really need to comment. Just hit the "like" button.
Thanks
Afam4ever and other MODs please don`t hide my post and don`t ban me. Try to make a new Nlander happy.
I don`t mind if you take it to frontpage. grin

(politics) cool
Seriously, i wish i can give you more than one LIKE! I'll see if Seun can get me some more.
Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by masterpiecer(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
like just to make u happy? nahhhhh, u have to earn it first, i can't just push the like button when there is really notin to likeundecided, sorry
Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by malc619(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok. I've liked you post, I hope you're happy now. I'll send you N100 MTN if you can get up to 100 likes!!!

cheesy
Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by Sicozone(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
heyyy......see d rate of Joblessness among Youths in Naija.....Man,go get a life.......
Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
@changes1, I c dat u r a newbie. If u wanna get d highest ever no of likes, u ll work 4 it. How? Always create nice threads & post reasonable, realistic & funny coments. Wt dz, u ll get likes without advertising.
changes1: Afam4ever and other MODs please don`t hide my post and don`t ban me.
reasonable mods don't just ban anyhow. U must v an offense.
changes1: Try to make a new Nlander happy.
If you wanna be happy, lick some sugar. If u r bored, crawl 2 d joke section & laff out ur worries.
changes1: I don`t mind if you take it to frontpage. grin

(politics) cool
it ll surely hit d fp where u ll get more bashing with this ur thread.

1 Like

Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by suxes2005(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Are you a learner? @OP?

1 Like

Re: All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2013
suxes2005: Are you a learner? @OP?
Yes. Does being a "learner" change the price of G***i in the market?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Tweeting From The Lagoon And Atlantic Ocean. Lol / The Mystery Behind Birth And Death / Thunder Strikes 19-year-old Female Student Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.