Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Beware Airtel BB Subscribers Oh!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Airtel BB Subscribers Oh!!! (978 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Nigerians Beware Airtel's Credit Robbery Technics ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Airtel BB Subscribers Oh!!! by PrinceLat(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
I had N288 left in my account and on blackberry complete plan which was renewed on the 7th of Feb 2013, as at 7.pm 12th of february, the whole money on my line is gone and it says i have no active data plan, i called Airtel Customer care, A guy named Fidelis asnwered, on explaining the problem, he told me there would be a data refund, so i asked what about money that was taken, his response was that he doesnt have any answer for me, that i dont have a data plan and the money was removed..................can you imagine, its not up to 5days i just renewed the blackberry complete plan oh....................which kind thing be this now ?
Re: Beware Airtel BB Subscribers Oh!!! by igloo: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
U are even lucky. They still allowed u to enjoy yours for 5 days. The minute I activated mine ant started browsing, they removed my N75 and within 5mins, I saw 0 mb in my acct. I called the buffoons and they told me I consumed the 1GB. In 5 mins? Has network become that fast in Nigeria that one can now download 1GB in 5 mins. I raise yansh for airtel if they've reached dt level o. I'm seriously looking for airtel cheat. I must collect 10GB back from them. http://.com rules

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Blackberry, Fairly Used / Visafone Network In Ilesa / free Blackberry Flashlight (no download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.