Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Na Wa For Gtbank! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Na Wa For Gtbank! (1141 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / What Is Next For Gtbank Savings Account Holders Having Gtbank Token? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa For Gtbank! by NJV: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na wa o! I was at GTBank today to collect a western union money transfer. This will not be the first time i will be doing so with this bank where i operate an active savings account. I also have both a current and dormiciliary account, though not active at the moment.

Anyway, the bank official who attended to me said that the only way i could collect my money was to have a current account which has been active for at least 3 months. The funniest part was that i wanted to re-activate the current account but she said after doing so i must have to wait for at least 3 months before collecting the money transfer!!! She kept saying 'this is GTBank, thats how it is done here'.

I simply thanked her and went down to the 1st bank branch nearby and had a friend sign for me and within a short time i collected my small change.

Pls is this supposed to be a new policy that will soon be operational in all banks?
Re: Na Wa For Gtbank! by arimahoseloka(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2013
Dats bullcrap. Current account 4 what?? Nigerian banks are embarrasing.
Re: Na Wa For Gtbank! by oluplus(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2013
That was service failure. Next time you go to the manager and complain or u call their customer care. Nonsense.
Re: Na Wa For Gtbank! by NJV: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2013
I doubt if there will be a next time o. The way bank workers behave sometimes is just a complete turn-off. Imagine waiting for 3 months before collecting money that is urgently needed.
Re: Na Wa For Gtbank! by souleymon(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2013
oluplus: That was service failure. Next time you go to the manager and complain or u call their customer care. Nonsense.

Thats the basic requirement from Gtbank; it varies by bank.Some banks require u have an active acct, while Gtbank insists on Current Only

(1) (Reply)

Katangowa: Goodbye To Ikeja Computer Village / Earning Over $15 From Each Of These 30 Companies With Nowork Shoudl Make U Think / Earn More Money From Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.