Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Free Professional Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Professional Website Design (550 Views)

Free Professional Blog For You / Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Professional Website Design by nairawall: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
I am selecting just 20 websites to design freely for companies and individuals provided they host it with my website hosting company. This will help me have some starter clients and recommendations.

See below some of my recent projects:

www.ellist.com
www.nairawall.com
www.nairathemes.com
www.alecsentertainment.com
www.gistpage.com.ng

You are not required to make any form of payment to me. Once I am through with the design and you like it, you can proceed to order a
hosting package from which is just $7/month.

If you are interested send your web project specifications to wmg2009@gmail.com and within 48hours it should be ready.
Re: Free Professional Website Design by hottprince: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Who will take care of d hosting?
And how many pages wil d site v?
Re: Free Professional Website Design by nairawall: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2013
The condition is that the hosting will be done with us and you have to pay for that. Please follow this link for other details I might not have written here:
http://ellist.com/web-design/free-professional-website-design.php
Re: Free Professional Website Design by Pageup1(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2013
thank you so much
am interested but i want to buy a domain name first.
pls, how can i buy my domain name. I know about godaddy.com but how to make payment to them
Re: Free Professional Website Design by nairawall: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2013
Page-up:
thank you so much
am interested but i want to buy a domain name first.
pls, how can i buy my domain name. I know about godaddy.com but how to make payment to them

We also do domain registration for all our clients. If you are interested, we can help you register your domain name with just N2,500 for .com domains.

(1) (Reply)

SEO Tips For Rookie Search Engine Optimiser - Must Read / What Is An Expired Domain Name / Drop Your Twitter Handle And Get More Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.