Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1496 Views)

Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / 10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Britzdon(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: . by suxes2005(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Britzdon: Sometimes i do ask myself "why am i a nigerian?". An elder and a teacher who lived in the Uk shared a brief story with me.
He said that while he was living in the Uk,he happened to visit a bank in the bolton where he saw something that shocked him.
It's been difficult for me to share this story online but i guess it's high time i did that.And the story goes like this "I VISITED A BANK IN BOLTON AND ON GETTING THERE,I SAW A WRITING THAT ALMOST MADE ME DENY MY NATIONALITY.AND THAT WRITING SAID"BEWARE OF NIGERIANS"which was clearly written on the withdrawal spot.
if you were the one who saw such thing in a bank of a country which we all adore,what ill you do?

Read more http://gistmenia..com/2013/02/the-fate-of-nigerians-living-overseas.html

You should have protested....

1 Like

Re: . by kaffy4tope(m): 3:34am On Feb 14, 2013
@ OP,
You shld be ashamed of urself. Suxes have told u what exactly u ought to have done. UK bank is rubbishing your Country, I mean ur fatherland, right in your life-time and all u cld do is to come in here and tell us ure ashamed of being a Nigerian?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Britzdon: Sometimes i do ask myself "why am i a nigerian?". An elder and a teacher who lived in the Uk shared a brief story with me.
He said that while he was living in the Uk,he happened to visit a bank in the bolton where he saw something that shocked him.
It's been difficult for me to share this story online but i guess it's high time i did that.And the story goes like this "I VISITED A BANK IN BOLTON AND ON GETTING THERE,I SAW A WRITING THAT ALMOST MADE ME DENY MY NATIONALITY.AND THAT WRITING SAID"BEWARE OF NIGERIANS"which was clearly written on the withdrawal spot.
if you were the one who saw such thing in a bank of a country which we all adore,what ill you do?

Read more http://gistmenia..com/2013/02/the-fate-of-nigerians-living-overseas.html
You should be ashame of yourself to bring this topic

1 Like

Re: . by toplevel: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Why would she protest how many protest have we been able to carryout in our country. Or you think this people don't no what is happaning in our country if you cannot protest injustice in your country where your leaders are treating you like animals then why going to protest in an organise society where they are telling you the truth if you want to protest come to Nigeria and protest for injustice,corruption and padi padi government Nigeria is indeed a useless place to live
Re: . by Britzdon(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
toplevel: Why would she protest how many protest have we been able to carryout in our country. Or you think this people don't no what is happaning in our country if you cannot protest injustice in your country where your leaders are treating you like animals then why going to protest in an organise society where they are telling you the truth if you want to protest come to Nigeria and protest for injustice,corruption and padi padi government Nigeria is indeed a useless place to live
I love people that reason like you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Britzdon:
I love people that reason like you
thank God u didnt protest......man no wan enter jail naw.....
For 9ja to be a better place......it beginz with me and u.....contribute ur quota

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) / GIG Logistics / Letter Of Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.