Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? (1499 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
please what is the exact price of a Chinese student visa? any information rendered here to me Will be of importance Thanks.
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by tdayof(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
princealeto:
please what is the exact price of a Chinese student visa? any information rendered here to me Will be of importance Thanks.
price? The embassy issue you visa before paying. When your visa is granted you will be told to pay before collecting your passport. , 8000ngn and 600ngn bank charge.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for the information bro,but is the visa fee 8000 only?
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by akeba(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
princealeto:

when is your resumption?
when are you travelling?
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Feb next year
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by akeba(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
princealeto:

student X1 visa to.be collected after 5 working days after the interview is 8k +600 naira Stanbic bank's charges

you are welcome to China,l'm going on september 13
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
akeba:

student X1 visa to.be collected after 5 working days after the interview is 8k +600 naira Stanbic bank's charges

you are welcome to China,l'm going on september 13

are you in china now?
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by xkunzo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls I need cheapest school in china for undergraduate course. And is it true china embassy in nigeria only gave undergraduate student visa to student from age 18 to 25 ?
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Kingy10: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2015
xkunzo:
Pls I need cheapest school in china for undergraduate course. And is it true china embassy in nigeria only gave undergraduate student visa to student from age 18 to 25 ?
Which course? It's not compulsory 18-25
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by xkunzo(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Cyber security or health information management cos I study statistics in my ond diploma ,let me know science course they offer ,am ready to learn chinese language , I need cheapest school
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Kingy10: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2015
xkunzo:
Cyber security or health information management cos I study statistics in my ond diploma ,let me know science course they offer ,am ready to learn chinese language , I need cheapest school
U can actually get a school of tuition fee around 500k-800k for science courses like medicine, civil,computer,petroleum engineering and pharmacy.... English language is the instruction language tho....you can also get them in Mandarin, it'll be cheaper in some schools....but you have to spend more than a year or two to learn mandarin language
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by xkunzo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Send me schools which there admission is easy for mandarin language
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by Kingy10: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
xkunzo:
Send me schools which there admission is easy for mandarin language
http://www.sicas.cn/SchoolListSearch.aspx
Re: Please What Is The Exact Price Of A Chinese Student Visa? by xkunzo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The City Of Lagos. Now And Then / Masters Of Law LLM IN Canada For A 2.2 Graduate. / Lawyers Attending The 2017 IBA Conference In Sydney, Australia. Let's Me Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.