Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem (684 Views)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / What Is Gaurapad Mens Health Or Prostate Plaster? Lagos Lekki VI Marina Akute Ma / What Are The Causes Of Wet Dreams: Medical Or Spiritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by sophy09: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2013
I am sure some of you have heard or seen someone who has been more than 9 months pregnant. I want to find out if this is a health issue. I know of a lady who is 2 years pregnant and her tummy looks like that of a 5 months pregnancy. She said she is pregnant and she feels her baby moving around in her belly that it is the work of household wickedness.
Re: Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by MrSinister(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2013
sophy09: I am sure some of you have heard or seen someone who has been more than 9 months pregnant. I want to find out if this is a health issue. I know of a lady who is 2 years pregnant and her tummy looks like that of a 5 months pregnancy. She said she is pregnant and she feels her baby moving around in her belly that it is the work of household wickedness.

Simple ultra sound will prove whether she's really pregnant or not. I seriously doubt if a lady can be pregnant for Two years! haba?!
Re: Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by thorpido(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2013
Are u sure she doesn't have a fibroid,which is why she has an enlarged tummy?
Let her go to the hospital and do a scan.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by JallowBah(f): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
There have been a few cases of women going over 12months pregnant, but in most cases, the baby is dead by the time it comes. The placenta detaches after a certain time, and the baby will not get anything from the mother, and die.

Two years is complete bull, and I agree with thorpido here.
Re: Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by tpapi: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
She is not pregnant,she simply has fibroid
Re: Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem by sophy09: 5:10am On Feb 14, 2013
The thing is that people have given testimonies in churches about the enemy preventing them from given birth on the 9 month making it longer than usual. In most cases these people bring in the babies to church. Correct me if i am wrong but i am still trying to get my head wrapped around it.

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure, Diabetes & Asthma Permanent Cure. / Flat Belly Is Not A Miracle / 7 Causes Of Infertility In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.