Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. (1892 Views)

An International School In Abuja Recruiting Teachers / An International School In Alimosho Needs TEACHERS & HOUSE MATRON. / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 2:26am On Feb 13, 2013
This international school based in the heart of Alimosho needs REGISTERED, competent and experienced MATRON to resume as soon as possible to handle the following boarding house tasks
;
1.attend to the domestic issues in the BHs – personal hygiene, laundry; nursing care for uncomplicated health cases,co-ordinate activities that help prevent outbreak of disease.
2.supervise the cleaners and the students on Saturdays when they do their hand washing
3.in addition to the million and one tasks a mother does in a home.

If you are qualified ,mail me the CEO,BIZLIFELINES COMPANY your CV directly to bizlifelines@yahoo.com OR CALL TO SPEAK TO ME ON 08173111771.THANKS.
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2013
POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE TILL WEDNESSDAY,20TH FEB.,2013.KEEP THE CALLS AND CV COMING.GOOD LUCK AND THANKS.
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2013
other subject areas where teachers are needed is
1)Geography
send in your applications or call for enquiries.Thanks.
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by TRIPLEGATE: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
salary pls
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Also teachers are required for the following subjects,
1 Physics
2. Maths
3.Home Economics
send in your CV as soon as possible so you can make the final interview session holding this
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by Adexy4us(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Salary range pls.....intrested in d physic n maths even chemistry to any level
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2013
Adexy4us: Salary range pls.....intrested in d physic n maths even chemistry to any level

thanks for showing interest,our policy,just like other international schools,forbids me from disclosing such vital details publicly particularly when I am answerable to a vibrant and efficient school management board.
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by Adexy4us(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2013
bizlifelines:

thanks for showing interest,our policy,just like other international schools,forbids me from disclosing such vital details publicly particularly when I am answerable to a vibrant and efficient school management board.
So wats name of d sch? So hw do we go abt it? 080341147**...how far filled up?
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
thanks for attending the interview yesterday.We are glad you made it.

Applications still URGENTLY expected for the following teaching posts.
1.HOME ECONOMICS/FOOD AND NUTRITION
2.MUSIC
3.PHE
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
if you are interested in joining our team,pls kindly mail your CV to bizlifelines@yahoo.com now!

# HOME ECONS/FOOD AND NUTRITION.
# MUSIC
# SPORTS.
Re: An International School In Alimosho Needs Boarding HOUSE MATRON. by bizlifelines(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2013
This international school based in the heart of Alimosho needs REGISTERED, competent and experienced MATRON to resume as soon as possible to handle the following boarding house tasks
;
1.attend to the domestic issues in the BHs – personal hygiene, laundry; nursing care for uncomplicated health cases,co-ordinate activities that help prevent outbreak of disease.
2.supervise the cleaners and the students on Saturdays when they do their hand washing
3.in addition to the million and one tasks a mother does in a home.

If you are qualified ,mail me the CEO,BIZLIFELINES COMPANY your CV directly to bizlifelines@yahoo.com OR CALL TO SPEAK TO ME ON 08173111771.THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Recruitment 2013 / Imo State Polytechnic, Massive Academic Staff Recruitment / DD Trustee Investment Interview. Who Else Got D Text?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.