Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,925 members, 7,838,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate (24020 Views)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Mods,

Tonto Dike hasn't made front page yet. Please urgently do something and bring her post to the front page.

Thank you.
angry pardon me!
Bt u are such an AHO!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
dis fella is such an educated illitrate!
Was he dat desperate!?
Unwise action wil entirely lead 2 smtin else...
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by orazmacluv013: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dis is serious,its a pity for the foolish guy
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by ImpactWorld(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
How in the world could anyone believe this story? I recommend IQ test for everyone already spitting fire. No disrespect intended.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by JamesLucia: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote
author=~Bluetooth]

The boy's name is not available,the dean's name is not available and the
link looks suspicious.

This is a big allegation levelled against Unilag authority,too much
annoymity will jeopardise the authenticity of this incident.the invisble
boy has to come out to the public ![/quote]

dont mind them d think we r kids we dnt think. this post is pure lie..
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Stories that touch....

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by tommykiwi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
pheyikemi: The student acted in a very stupid way. When he had a chance to nab d man, he blew it. He shd av reported d incidence wiv evidence then, afta d removal of his kidney he's now confessing. Of wot use is his confession? It won't bring back his kidney. How will u give him ur body part? He z lucky d dean did not use his kidney 4rituals. The dean shd av asked him to remove his heart instead datz a beta option angry
Is the Operation not done in an Hospital So he confessing it now can still get prove because it was done by a Doctor,so he can still get vengeance.It is not too late for him to expose the Dean. So the so called Dean don't have children or what?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by amiskurie(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Damn dose dat blieve dis crap.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nauttyprof(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
I smell lies around this post and I will suggest we critically look at this post. Spent 8 years in school and will spend an extra 2 years if he does not comply and still graduated with a first class. LIES............... This is just another way of tarnishing the image of the school. SMH...... Nigerian Tertiary Institutions aren't worse to this extent.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Uceegal: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
I pray ds story wl truly nt b true o,abeg
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
How amybody can believe this story is beyond me. I am baffled

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by VALIDATOR: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sometimes I have a lot of hopes that this country will rise soon. But reading people's responses to the OP's post is re-killing my hope. Isn't it so easy to figure out that it is all lies? Like somebody somewhere is trying to prove that our people can not think straight. 8 years? first class ? kidney sold few days to convocation as if the grades are awarded on convocation day? We need an education system that will actually teach people how to reason and figure things out. Not just memorizing stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Story story!!!
The person no get name? Abi the dean no get name too?
Which year did he donate the kidney? How come he was to stay extra two years after 8 years in UNILAG and he was 'Donated' a 1st class and no red flag was raised?
Na wa o! Can't we see when rubbish is been fed us? Eh?!!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by pheyikemi: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
tommykiwi: Is the Operation not done in an Hospital So he confessing it now can still get prove because it was done by a Doctor,so he can still get vengeance.It is not too late for him to expose the Dean. So the so called Dean don't have children or what?
If such hospital is ready to be closed down , I guess they'll confess they did remove d guy's kidney. He really has no evidence. D last questn isn't 4me, so I'll gladly dodge it. @Op, does d dean av children or not??
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by amodaade: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Believe this, you'll believe anything.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by ignis: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
I still find it very difficult to believe this.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by pheyikemi: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
VALIDATOR: Sometimes I have a lot of hopes that this country will rise soon. But reading people's responses to the OP's post is re-killing my hope. Isn't it so easy to figure out that it is all lies? Like somebody somewhere is trying to prove that our people can not think straight. 8 years? first class ? kidney sold few days to convocation as if the grades are awarded on convocation day? We need an education system that will actually teach people how to reason and figure things out. Not just memorizing stuffs.
. If thr was hope for d super eagles, definitely thr z hope 4 Nig. If pple responded d same way, won't u feel bored? Moreova, if u r truly a Nigerian, u shd knw lying z d order of d day, though sad. And to every suspicious info, thr wud b an iota of truth wc may be soooo minute.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Sike(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is absolutely [size=20]UNSWALLOWABLE![/size]
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by BB013(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
If this thread is anything to go by. I ask y is unilag's main gate pix been shown Ąπ∂ Πδτ̲̅ ∂ student
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by BB013(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is a quest for creating topic.. Coming to feed us with lies. Utter rubbish
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Hephzibeulah: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
I do not think this story is completely true, because for starters, you cannot graduate with a first class honors if you have spent twice as much years as you ought to have spent in school because the denominator in your grade computation would have, in the least doubled. So even if you make all A's, its impossible to record a CGPA of 4.5 on a scale of 5

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by adapcee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
How could he have graduated with a first class after spending 8years in school?not sure dis is real

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by horlatunde(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
If u believe dis story den u can as well believe ur mother is still a virgin.
Firstly, no student can graduate 4rm d university with a First class after spending Eight years on a course aside Medicine which is even 5/7years.
Secondly the story said d dean threatened him few days to convocation. What dis mean is dat all result av been compiled and possibly d boi must av gone 4 service. How den can a dean change what has been approve by d university Senate.
Thirdly d story said, d boi was threaten with additional 2years. My question is dat, is d two year meant to re-sit 4 some papers or just will not graduate. If it is 4 d former I don't see hw possible dat is wen u don't a CO in any course and if d reason is 4 d latter, its equally stupid as d dean will out of system with kidney failure and will be out 4 a long time..
Please pple shud hw to lie moderately as dis is surely FAKE and FOOLISH!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by cyrilz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

u are right dear
The boy's name is not available,the dean's name is not available and the link looks suspicious.

This is a big allegation levelled against Unilag authority,too much annoymity will jeopardise the authenticity of this incident.the invisble boy has to come out to the public !
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
sounds fishy
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by veron007: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
pheyikemi: The student acted in a very stupid way. When he had a chance to nab d man, he blew it. He shd av reported d incidence wiv evidence then, afta d removal of his kidney he's now confessing. Of wot use is his confession? It won't bring back his kidney. How will u give him ur body part? He z lucky d dean did not use his kidney 4rituals. The dean shd av asked him to remove his heart instead datz a beta option angry

Correct response.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Collins0609(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
I think d student is lieing.after spending 8 yrs in skul.he must hav sold his kidney to get money for flexing.anyway good 4 him.it shows dat graduatin wit a false result is not a garante 4 a good position in d society.i pray dat his father survive
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by ud4u: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
How real is this story before we jump into conclusion
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by kulex2k1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
Chaiii some people sabi lie sha!!!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Burger01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
I doubt this story... haters don't drag UNILAG to the mud... do you want companies to doubt my certificate? make them say I donate my testicles for masters certificate? I beg o...
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Chigorkizz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
So this is hw unilag use 2 hav their 1st class!.The last time i checked,i learnt unilag a.k.a maulag graduated more than 90 1st class students bt dis has revealed hw these first class were given.Shame on unilag and its management.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Braincheck: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Leadn:

moronic Ghanian he has just one kidney!
He can't save his dad 'cos he already dished one to the dean! And I thought yu morons were intelligent?!

Must u insult him and his country, Afcon neva finish??
Grow up and stop bein a toddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home / Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.