Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (63565 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Emmyk: Yemi, how far na? thought you said they will release the listsome two months ago wink
EmmyK, i will inbox your fb by 2pm.
We need to talk.
Ocgreen, Iaz and EmmyDo1 please I need you guys to please inbox me on fb please its urgent.

Ocgreen me don forget your fb name o, Ocholi? Ocheni? I swear I use 2MB find you tire on fb.

Guys we need to talk about a new glaring offer b4 us o.

Samhim abi sambas you are not invited. grin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Alright bro. wink
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2013
Emyo: EmmyK, i will inbox your fb by 2pm.
We need to talk.
Ocgreen, Iaz and EmmyDo1 please I need you guys to please inbox me on fb please its urgent.

Ocgreen me don forget your fb name o, Ocholi? Ocheni? I swear I use 2MB find you tire on fb.

why is my name not on the list?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
why is my name not on the list?
grin Because no body knows you. sorry I mean you are fake like
F
A
K
E -fake.
the other time you said you did pre degree and later you told us you wrote post ume but did not see your subject combinations infact that it was not there grin dude who are you? dont tell us you are who you are cus, you are fake.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Emyo: grin Because no body knows you. sorry I mean you are fake like
F
A
K
E -fake.
the other time you said you did pre degree and later you told us you wrote post ume but did not see your subject combinations infact that it was not there grin dude who are you? dont tell us you are who you are cus, you are fake.
Lol.. Fake is my second name. Are you saying it's not possible for a Pre-degree student to write post-utme? I said I didn't see the subject combination so? You must me to lie?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
We need to talk.

I searched so I could send a friend request but Facebook dey tell me different thing gringrin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
We need to talk.

so am not important that is why u ignored my name?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Emyo, what's up? I waited and waited...
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2013
promisechild: so am not important that is why u ignored my name?
oF COURSE you are important. Thanks for using my website url as your siggy. you are promisechild on my forum too? seems like have seen that name.

those i mentioned are those that influenced my writing of ultimate key points in one way or the other...I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

PROMISEchild, add me on fb here www.fb.com/dbestemy and send a message to me, if you already on my list just send a message to me.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Emmyk: Emyo, what's up? I waited and waited...
I don't know what happened but I was typing all through yesterday. I have a presentation in my church today and am yet to finish typing my speech even at this very moment. I am very sorry for keeping you all waiting.

YemiPlus, are you sure you are not behind some jazz praying things shouldnt work? cheesy easy o because am not sharing money to either of those mentioned o. Just wonna say Hey! thanks Emmyk, Ocgreen, Emmydo1 e.t.c for influencing the success of utimate key points and to gist them what I have done with its revenue to the betterment of we all... tongue so all the money you have spent on that baba go collect em o.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Iaz93: I searched so I could send a friend request but Facebook dey tell me different thing gringrin
lol check out my previous post...one love.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2013
Emyo: oF COURSE you are important. Thanks for using my website url as your siggy. you are promisechild on my forum too? seems like have seen that name.

those i mentioned are those that influenced my writing of ultimate key points in one way or the other...I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

PROMISEchild, add me on fb here www.fb.com/dbestemy and send a message to me, if you already on my list just send a message to me.
haba theooooooooo my guy...na you make me the speak all those grammer? lol, how far?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Emyo:
YemiPlus, are you sure you are not behind some jazz praying things shouldnt work? cheesy easy o because am not sharing money to either of those mentioned o. Just wonna say Hey! thanks Emmyk, Ocgreen, Emmydo1 e.t.c for influencing the success of utimate key points and to gist them what I have done with its revenue to the betterment of we all... tongue so all the money you have spent on that baba go collect em o.
jazz ke? I don't give my hard earn money to any baba if nor be baba Ijebu. It's like you don't really know me, remember the guy that gave you some tips on how to work on your forum on Sarah's facebook group
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Emyo: lol check out my previous post...one love.
Just drop your Facebook ID here for me.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Emyo: haba theooooooooo my guy...na you make me the speak all those grammer? lol, how far?
lol i just dey observe u
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
promisechild: so am not important that is why u ignored my name?
my brother i don't think so, mayb he has vital info to pass across to them only. I believe they ar all working for the success of diz forum.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Fynestboi: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Ahmedeen(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2013
KSU Guys I hail unah ooo!!! You guys re doing great on this forum. Where re my home boys from VIP' Lodge 2005-2009? I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ miss unah well ah. Is Whiteman in the house? What abt Taiye a.k.a Sean Paul these are my Big brodas you know. It me ur man, Mo'dadah ur door step neighbour. I haven't forgotten you too Davo, A.T. Payae, Hadiza, Hassan Bello, BEn, Musa and the rest. VIP don turn to refugee camp. Its no longer what it use to be ooo! No cooperation there. All man to himself.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
GREATEST KSU STUDENTS TUALE ALL OF U ,MY ACCOUTING PEEPS DEM I HAIL OH
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by JohnmcCain(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please, what are the requirements to apply for a pre-degree program?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
JohnmcCain: Please, what are the requirements to apply for a pre-degree program?
money and 5 credit in SSCE for the course you wish to study. I.e Maths and English Language is MUST.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by JohnmcCain(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2013
yemi2plus:
money and 5 credit in SSCE for the course you wish to study. I.e Maths and English Language is MUST.
Thanks bro!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2013
JohnmcCain: Please, what are the requirements to apply for a pre-degree program?
LOL! See question!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by SeeDeeQ: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
For more info on ksu can watsapp me (07035682891) or 2go (Adams4love) or bbm (2727BD5C) or FB (Hardarms Seedeeq) will tell you more about what you need to no but be resonable...
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Godmercy, promisechild, Emmyk and firstgentleman1. kindly drop your cell phone numbers so as to prepare for the upcoming debate. thanks
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fentoluwa: Godmercy, promisechild, Emmyk and firstgentleman1. kindly drop your cell phone numbers so as to prepare for the upcoming debate. thanks
I'm having problems with my PM. Can i drop my number here?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by SeeDeeQ: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi guyz pls dont giv any1 money for any assistance mayb sumfyn like money for accomodation or assistance for admition or oda fynz lots of fraud out der.. Tel any1 assistin you 2 get d job don b4 u pay.. And mean y no 1 has acces 2 admition xcept God n d executives of d skul n sum executive r even fraud... So shine ur eye b4 had i known go end ur mata... Pissa out
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I'm having problems with my PM. Can i drop my number here?
drop it here or add me on whatsapp with 08066786732
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
NOTICE!
KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY Pre-degree 2014 form is out you can obtain yours from any branch of zenith bank nationwide @ #5500 only,
For more info click on the link below and join the group.
https://m./216986381792495?refid=27
For assistance in obtaining the form call 07038954219 BBM(2270F8EA) 2go(adekankun1)
Thanks.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by dstoms(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.... lol ......EMMYO DAT GUY GO COLLECT FORUM FROM U. realy funny..... SHOUTOUT to my best guy @skul c u emmyo emydol samuel and , ocgreen and more, iaz how u now? me just dey here dey dance ofcus u know.. ksu dont want to withdraw never theless we will keep on praying so skul can resume soonest. Miss A.T.C CLUB AND MY OGA OCGREEN MISS U GUYS ur guy dstoms back on forum again
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by OLAMILEKZY(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Gr8 ksu
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by OLAMILEKZY(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Finally, strike has been called off, read more here http://9jaspice.com/forum/6/6/275/?page=end
--------------------------
**** 2193807B ****
Tell your friends! Share and broadcast

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.