Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

SEO: How Much Do You Charge Per Month? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO: How Much Do You Charge Per Month? (585 Views)

Wapka Seo:how To Index Your Site Content At Google In Minutes @ Naijagaze.com / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO: How Much Do You Charge Per Month? by solid3(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
One of my clients recently called me up and asked that he wants his website to show up once people search for a particular keyword. And I oblige to do it for him, then he asked how much is it?

That was like an Amanpor question to G . . After beating around d bush, I told him N20k permonth. But as usual, he gave me 5k to start. When i completed it in like a week, he gave me 6k as against 15k. As at that time he was already on page 2 page 3.

Just this morning, I searched for his company keyword and find he is no 1on page 2. I also googled SEO price and I was surprised at what I saw. I called him immediately that his company is doing well and that I undercharged him and I wld appreciate if my 9k bal wld b available today and he said I shld come around later today.

If it were u, how much wld u charge per month or per annum for SEO service?
Re: SEO: How Much Do You Charge Per Month? by yawatide(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2013
Firstly, you should NEVER discuss overcharging or undercharging with a customer. That is between, you and yourself. If the latter, you live and learn for another day.

There was a client I was doing SEO for about 2 years ago. I would write 1 article a month and submit to at least 10 article submission sites. I think I charged him $100 per month, so I don't think your 20K, if you can pry it from the client, is farfetched.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help Me Syskay Host Othere Mobile Number / Only In Nigeria! / How To Find And Comment On The Right Blog Posts And Generate More Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.