Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What's Age Got To Do With It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Age Got To Do With It? (415 Views)

What's "Fit" Got To Do With It? A Must Read For Job Seekers! / Did Anyone Get Pwc Personality Questionaire? Was It Sent To All That Got To The Interview Stage? / Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Age Got To Do With It? by joseph1832(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2013
I've since observed that majority of the country's employers of labour have now become obsessed with age!.

Observe closely that most employers of labour will vehemently ask for a specific age grade when they want to recruit.

So I ask, what's age got to do with it? I Am most baffled, is it an individuals age that will do what you ask that individual to do or the ability of that individual to deliver.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Urgent Employment / Masssive Recruitment For Immediate Employment. (business Development Officer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.