Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! (2697 Views)

Seomarts.com: Great Marketpalce Fror Facebook Likes,twittier Followers,youtube / How To Get Thousands Of Instagram Followers And Facebook Status Likes For FREE / How To Get Free Facebook Fans,free Twitter Followers,free Youtube Views And Subs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Y'ello NLander's,

I can provide you with up to 100k Twitter followers. Become a Twitter celeb, promote your brand, business or website. Amount of time required to deliver Twitter followers depends on the number of followers you order for.

- I always over-deliver. For every 1k Followers you order, you will get up to 200 extra followers.
- Followers are legit and won't harm your account.
- I can deliver worldwide or just Nigerian followers.
- I work according to Twitter guidelines and there is absolutely no risk of your account getting suspended.
- Buying Twitter followers is a fast way to boost your Twitter follower count and more people are likely to follow you when they see you have lots of followers.
- I can deliver up to 100,000 Twitter followers. If there is a specific amount of followers you need, contact me and I'll give you an estimate of how much it will cost you.
- If you buy Twitter followers from me and post a review of my service on this thread, I'll give you a bonus of 100 extra Twitter followers.
- I can also provide Facebook fan page likes, Photo likes, Instagram followers/likes & Youtube views.
- I accept payment via Recharge cards, Bank Deposit.

Call: 08082898687
Email: just234cents@gmail.com
Twitter: @WeirdestBruv, @BennyCapricorn, @mss_jay_, @ExclusivePod, @Sugar_Nerd
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Still available. Contact me to place an order today!
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Xwany(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2013
what about facebook likes
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Xwany: what about facebook likes
I can also get you Facebook likes.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2013
Still available! Send me an email to place your order.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2013
I'm still taking orders.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2013
You want Facebook photo likes to win a contest? Call me 08082898687
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Slyr0x: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
There's an advert child board.

You'll get banned next time you post your advert here
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Slyr0x: There's an advert child board.

You'll get banned next time you post your advert here

I'm sorry sir. Didn't know I was breaking the rule, I'll take correction next time.
Please move this thread to the right section.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Slyr0x: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2013
tweetobyte:

I'm sorry sir. Didn't know I was breaking the forums rule, I'll take correction next time.
Please move this thread to the right section.

Moved from the Webmaster board to the Web Market board
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Daily bump =))
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
I'm still selling Twitter followers.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Thread updated! Instagram services have been added.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Mogenerous(f): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2013
How much does it cost to get 1000ff and twitter?
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Mogenerous: How much does it cost to get 1000ff and twitter?

1k Twitter followers would cost you just N1,000
Call 08082898687 to place an order
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Bruv,are they going to be all those Fake Accounts with no Tweets of Followers? I know that this is what most People selling "Followers" deliver.

1 Like

Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2013
koonbey: Bruv,are they going to be all those Fake Accounts with no Tweets of Followers? I know that this is what most People selling "Followers" deliver.

Most people sell fakes but my service is different. I have a unique method which I've used to add thousands of REAL Nigerian followers to several accounts I've worked on. You can check the Twitter account in my signature or some other account listed in the OP for proof.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2013
tweetobyte:

Most people sell fakes but my service is different. I have a unique method which I've used to add thousands of REAL Nigerian followers to several accounts I've worked on. You can check the Twitter account in my signature or some other account listed in the OP for proof.
I'm sorry if I sound somehow,I would like to buy from you,but having fake Followers will be very counter-productive to my Purpose. So the Followers will be very real Naija Peepz who tweet and retweet? also,do I have to follow back?
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2013
koonbey: I'm sorry if I sound somehow,I would like to buy from you,but having fake Followers will be very counter-productive to my Purpose. So the Followers will be very real Naija Peepz who tweet and retweet? also,do I have to follow back?

You'll get REAL Nigerian followers who tweet and RT. You can call me for more details.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2013
tweetobyte:

You'll get REAL Nigerian followers who tweet and RT. You can call me for more details.
Okay,I'll PM you.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
And after we will b shouting wen politicians pay crowds for rallies? within few weeks, d 1k followers will start unfollowing u.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
click2cbn: And after we will b shouting wen politicians pay crowds for rallies? within few weeks, d 1k followers will start unfollowing u.

Try my service before you draw conclusions and start posting rubbish here. Even people who didn't buy followers still get unfollowed. One thing is gettin followers, making them stay is another thing. If you tweet relevant/interesting stuff, people are likely gonna keep following you.
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by baslone: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'll test your 1k Twitter followers for N1,000.

where do we start from?
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
baslone: I'll test your 1k Twitter followers for N1,000.

where do we start from?

Ok.. Call me 08082898687
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by lekanolas: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Can you get me Facebook followers for my page? How much does it cost to get 1000 Facebook likes?
Re: Buy Quality Twitter Followers, Facebook Page Likes- Up to 100k! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
lekanolas: Can you get me Facebook followers for my page? How much does it cost to get 1000 Facebook likes?

I can get you Facebook fans. 1000 Nigerian Facebook likes would cost you N2,000. Call me to place an order.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Aged Activated Google Adwords Accounts / Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria / Video Search Engine Site Www.veetubes.com For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.