Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why You Should Sponsor WORD UP -the Biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Sponsor WORD UP -the Biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event In Nigeria (537 Views)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / Throwback On The Remains Of The Biggest Market In West Africa / Why You Should Sponsor WORD UP (the Biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Sponsor WORD UP -the Biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event In Nigeria by olulu(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2013
i2X Media Company Limited, is the organizer of WORD UP - the biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event in Nigeria.

WORD UP is a quarterly event that features the best Spoken Word Poets in Nigeria all on one stage.
It is a major platform for poets across the globe. Previous editions saw poets from the Namibia, England and America grace the stage.

We also feature soul singers and celebrities who come on stage to read, recite and/or perform poems.

Our next event WORD UP Volume 3 (aka Da love thang) comes up this Saturday February 16, 2013 and you are invited.

Attached is a preview of WORD UP Volume 3 (aka Da love thang). This can also be viewed online at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zthQWWeqY

We request that you partner with us through sponsorship to showcase your products and services and portray a brand as one with a passion for development of the art and the average individual. Below are some of the reasons why you should support our events for 2013

1. Brand retention
2. Database acquisition
3. Product Sampling
4. Brand representation across all touchpoints – online, radio, DVD production and print media
5. Logo visibility across all touchpoints ( this includes branding of the DVD, invites, 6. banners and posters)
6. Advert placements on the DVDs which are produced and distributed across the globe.
7. YouTube channel views of poets tying in Brand adverts/pay offs.
8. Pre and post event visibility for the Brand
9. Post event activities will be prepared to create a buzz around your brand sponsorship- this can lead to ticket winners and can help your FaceBook and twitter audience engage with the brand.
10. Branding of Blog backgrounds with the show flyers to create a buzz around
11. Pre event communication campaign will be done to engage your subscribers and encourage new ones.
12. Increased patronage your products and services by direct integration into our events/ activities.
13. Coverage of the event by our media partners.
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

Olumide Holloway
For, i2X Media Company Limited
+2348025070892
+2348038315055
olulu4ever@gmail.com
i2xmedia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Cafe You Want To Sell? Lets Talk! / N40,000 Loan Needed To Increase My Capital Base / I Can't Access Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.