Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! (797 Views)

Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Long With This Trick / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm / How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Blazemortimer(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
How do we solve the problem of above?
Answer: Power banks.
What is a power bank? It’s a portable device that saves/stores electrical power, and can recharge your devices battery when it’s running out or when you deem necessary, it would recharge your phone anytime, anywhere. Its powerful, compatible with most smartphones and mobile electronic devices, it’s an excellent solution to solve power shortage. It’s compatible with Blackberry, Samsung, Iphone, Ipad, HTC, Nokia etc. Charging our devices anytime /anywhere. Never worry about the shortage of power.
A must have for your phone! It’s just what you need when stuck somewhere and need to charge urgently. The power bank is an excellent backup phone charger. Sleek, portable to carry around and very fashionable
It doesn't just charge, it charges efficiently and quickly, and if you are the one that can’t help but handle your phone every 5 minutes, then you should buy this! READ MY BLOG ON http://powerakure..com/
There are two types available now:
The 2200MAH click or copy link directly to your browser for full specs http:///c4klef5 which is N4500
and The 4400MAH click or copy link directly to your browser for full specs http:///cwttwwl which is N7000
Nationwide distributors needed.
CONTACT ME ON 07035365282
or email me @ houser.inc@live.com
Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Dreal1247: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
How d i become a distributor? Text 08066288266 or e-mail stephenigwenagu@yahoo.com.
Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Blazemortimer(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dreal1247: How d i become a distributor? Text 08066288266 or e-mail stephenigwenagu@yahoo.com.
Where are you @ the moment?
Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Blazemortimer(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
There are also the solar chargers but they are reputed to not last very long, whereas this particular power bank is super durable! Very reliable...
Here's a picture of mine.

Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Deblow: 5:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Where are you based and how much is the stuff? You left these two vital issues unattended to. That is not the best way to do genuine business.
Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Blazemortimer(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Deblow: Where are you based and how much is the stuff? You left these two vital issues unattended to. That is not the best way to do genuine business.
O I really am sorry, i reside in lekki, ajah area in lagos, but I'm in ondo state at the moment and would be here till next week.
Re: No More Mobile Phone (e.g Blackberry) Battery Problem! by Blazemortimer(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
The prices are available!

(1) (Reply)

Registration Key For Collins English 2.72.0 / Sprint And Verizon Advice / Does Glo BIS N1000 For 3gb Work With Modem For Pc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.