Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Should I Do To Get A Job After Passing Out From NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Should I Do To Get A Job After Passing Out From NYSC? (708 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Get A Job After Passing Out From NYSC? by jennex05(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
I understand the excitement that goes with passing out of service. In fact, you are so excited, you want the whole world to know. A lot of people show this by sharing their POP pictures and NYSC Certificates on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM etc. You won't have to go for the CDS again, no more khaki trousers, no more of those heavy orange boots,
and for some, no more issues with your LI and so on and so forth. You just can't wait to pick your NYSC Certificate and run!. The Big question is, run to where?
The truth is, it's tougher out there in the Nigerian Labour Market. As a Corper, at least you had a monthly income. But after POP, if not retained at your work place, many of you will go incomeless (if there's a word like that) and hop into the world of job search.

The bad news is: Nobody really cares about you. It's cold and rough out there and that's not funny.
The good news? I care in my own little way. Consequently, I've compiled 7 tips to help you in this process.

Continue from The Original Source at http://www.recentnigerianjobs.com/2013/02/7-things-every-nysc-corper-should-do.html

(1) (Reply)

S / Nysc Discharged Certificate / Nysc State Honours Awardee, Tell Us Your Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.