Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory (550 Views)

Decay State Of Lagos National Stadium (pictures) / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
A clleague of mine just came back from picking his car from Elizade where he took it to this morning for monthly maintainance when he bump into a large crowd of people that were carrying all sort of snacks, some with Nigerian flag and running in different directions. Curiosity got the best of him and he decided to stop to know what is happening. Soon he was in the know: SUPER EAGLE victory celeberation has been taken to another height as federal government organised a poor man show at the National Stadium since an ordinary man could not jolificate with them at the state house banquate hall.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He managed to take a few shorts of Abokis who seem carried by the euphoria of FG's gesture and left out some gentle men and ladies who collected theirs codedly('trying their best to hold their head high' in the language of my colleague) grin grin grin grin grin grin. ENJOY!!

Re: Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by TableLeg(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Your friend stopped to take part in the free for all madness because he was hungry too!
Infact i am sure your friend got wind of the information and went chasing the free food ..... I am sure you were there too!
Longer-throat!!!! undecided
Re: Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by Dreal1247: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
At all at all na pure water. That 1 n ur own share 4 d national cake. Everyday no b xmas.
Re: Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Table Leg :
Your friend stopped to take part in the free for all madness because he was hungry too!
Infact i am sure your friend got wind of the information and went chasing the free food ..... I am sure you were there too!
Longer-throat!!!! undecided

Y are u crying? How would my collleague have known u were one of them whose pix he took? Anyway I tender appollogy on his behalf. BTW show me yourself in the pix. I wont bookmark it, I swear!
Re: Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ishsoph: A clleague of mine just came back from picking his car from Elizade where he took it to this morning for monthly maintainance when he bump into a large crowd of people that were carrying all sort of snacks,juices, bottled water and some with Nigerian flag running in different directions. Curiosity got the best of him and he decided to stop to know what is happening. Soon he was in the know: SUPER EAGLE victory celeberation has been taken to another height as federal government organised a poor man show at the National Stadium since an ordinary man could not jolificate with them at the state house banquate hall.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He managed to take a few shorts of Abokis who seem carried by the euphoria of FG's gesture and left out some gentle men and ladies who collected theirs codedly('trying their best to hold their head high' in the language of my colleague) grin grin grin grin grin grin. ENJOY!!
Re: Fg Gave Free Lunch At Abuja National Stadium Over Super Eagle Victory by TableLeg(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
Y are u crying? How would my collleague have known u were one of them whose pix he took? Anyway I tender appollogy on his behalf. BTW show me yourself in the pix. I wont bookmark it, I swear!
Shuuuuuush!

(1) (Reply)

Onazi Tottenham Move Back On Track / Rugby Football In Nigeria / World Footballer Of The Year Fixed? Since Coach Of The Year Fixed!!!...mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.