Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo (970 Views)

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Etisalat is initiating a raffle draw in which loads of prices are to be won which includes a car,blackberries and loads of gifts..finally olamide aka badoo and other artist are going to be in uniben..if you are in benin and you aint there you definitely must be a learner...
Re: Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just came back frm the show...it wasnt reali as i expected
Re: Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by homesteady(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
even though i did nt win anytin.....seeing only lynxx made my day....

Btw....i thought dy said dere are laptops to be won??
Dy only gave out 2 BB's nd a car
Re: Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^ I tink dey hurriedly finished the show because of the way Uniben students were disorganized...i went for Uniport's own last yr and dey gave out more prices...alot of artist also came..
Re: Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by homesteady(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Osahon7: ^^ I tink dey hurriedly finished the show because of the way Uniben students were disorganized...i went for Uniport's own last yr and dey gave out more prices...alot of artist also came..

yea!! D students were actually disorganized,especially those at the center!!
I was in front,but after Lynxx presentation....i couldn't bear all the pushing and the air was very hot....so i went back

1 Like

Re: Olamide To Come To Uniben Tomorrow Via Etisalat Promo by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2013
homesteady:

yea!! D students were actually disorganized,especially those at the center!!
I was in front,but after Lynxx presentation....i couldn't bear all the pushing and the air was very hot....so i went back

Uniben students sha....even Fine Girls come even dey push...I even saw abt 3 girls dat couldnt find dere shoes afta the struggle..lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Lest We Immortalize Nuisance…the “goldie” Situation / Another Jesus Christ On Earth Aside Dame Patience Jonathan. Open Letter To Ay / 18 Year-old Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.