Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! (1057 Views)

When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) / Whats Ur Worst Valentine Gift. Dis Is Mine. (lets Hear Yours. . . . / My Valentine Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mr. Apkors comes home one night, and his wife
throws her arms around his neck:"I have great
news... I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to
have a baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find
out for sure, we can't tell anybody."
The next day, Mrs. akpors receivesa telephone
call from Reliance Energy because the electricity
bill has not been paid.
" Am I speaking to Mrs. akpors? "
"Yes... speaking"
Reliance guy, "You're a month overdue, you
know!"
"How do YOU know?" stammers the young
woman.
"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!"says the Reliance
guy.
"What are you saying?
It's in your files...
HOW " "
Yes ..... We have a system of finding out who's
overdue " "
GOD !!!... This is too much..."
"Madam, I am sorry... I am just following orders... I
have to inform that you are overdue.."
"I know that ... let me talk to my husband about
this tonight. He will speak to your company
tomorrow.. " That night, she tells Akpors about the
incident, and he was mad as a bull,rushes to
Reliance office the next morning.
"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife
is a month overdue? What business is that of
yours?" Akpors shouts..
"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception
at Reliance, "it's nothing serious. All you have to
do is pay us."
"PAY you? And if I refuse?" "
Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to
cut yours off.." "
And what would my wife do then?" Akpors asks.
"Well... I don't know. I guess she'dhave to use a
candle... Akpors fainted 3rice
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Now that is what I call "misappropriation of meanings" LOL
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^ since na only you comment have this. . .

There was a boy whose name contained 7 letters (Chinedu).
He spent 7 years in Secondary School because he repeated twice in 1977. He sat for his S.S.C.E. for which he entered 7 subjects. Before the exams, he usually read from 7a.m to 7 p.m.
When his results came out, he had d7 in all the 7 subjects. He promptly fainted and was rushed to the 7th Day Adventist Hospital where he was admitted into ward 7 and assigned the 7th bed. He remained unconscious for 7 days.
While on admission at the Hospital, his mother bought a car, which was numbered OG 7777GGG. When he saw the car plate number, he fainted again making it the 7th time he had fainted.
On July 7, 7 years ago, he had fainted at 7 o’clock when he heard that the lady he impregnated gave birth to a baby with 7 fingers on each hand.
He finally died some 7 hours ago due to the 7 th injection he refused to take.
Dedicated to ma boss Lagusta! Who commented by 11:47!!
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊=)) =))·̵̭̌·̵̭̌ I D̶̲̥̅☺Ϟ LΆ̲ffº·̵̭̌·̵̭̌°˚=)) =)) ˚°·̵̭̌·̵̭̌º≈G̶̲̥̅I√£º°·̵̭̌·̵̭̌˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈·̵̭̌·̵̭̌BƠ̴̴̴̴͡KƠ̴̴̴̴͡ Ħɑ̤̥̈̊Ʀɑ̤̥̈̊♍·̵̭̌·̵̭̌º°˚ ΰƦ ĦƠ̴̴̴̴͡ΰ$ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ά̲D̶̲̥̅D̶̲̥̅Ʀε̲̣̣̣̥$$·̵̭̌·̵̭̌°˚ ˚°º~=)) =))✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) I don laffº°˚º≈mistakenly º°˚º≈Press º˚≈my female friend boobsº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =))...Mogbe!..

\ grin _
(( 
<,'\/ ‎​​​‎​‎​‎‎​ ....=)) =))Laff wan=)) make me dance azonto..
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Emmy35(f): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Pappyto: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2013
i try laff small
Re: My Valentine Gift To My Lovely Crush . . . . .!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Emmy35: Lolzzzzzzz
gringringringringringrin
Pappyto: i try laff small
well try harder!

(1) (Reply)

Aahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahha / I Will Never Forget This Day / Highly Spiritual Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.