Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Valentine Gift To The Passing Out Corp Members+job Seekers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Valentine Gift To The Passing Out Corp Members+job Seekers (761 Views)

Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / Corpers: Is Allawee Usually Paid For The Passing Out Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift To The Passing Out Corp Members+job Seekers by miz4oxley(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
I will like to say a Big Congratulation to all the Batch A Corp members passing out 14th of February, 2013, I wish you great luck in your endeavours. I will like to give out a free gift that helped me get offers even a week after my service. I wouldn't like to talk much, kindly follow these steps, and I promise a breakthrough with faith.

Kindly, write down the names of companies you wish to work, and get e-mails contacts of the company, or senior staffs. List all the companies, firms, and browse the roles, and figure out where you could fit in.

E.g Mearsk....Project Manager
Nigerite....Quantity Surveyor
Julius Berger...Estimator

Those posts are similar, and one thing I want you to understand is that, most companies, big an small, have vacancies in which they need someone to take up but won't advertise.

Go to www.Lindked.com to search for executives, professionals who are in your field, and are successful. Get their e-mails lists and send them the gift below. The gift was what landed me 3 jobs without connection or man-know-man 2 weeks after service, I was gainfully employed after choosing the one that suites my career prospect.

Get you CV ready in a brilliant format, and send this Letter to companies and people whom you think can fix you up. You can edit it to suit your career, cos I composed it for myself.

Subject: Sir, Application to join *Name of Company*

*Your Name*
*Address*.
08062.....*Phone*
*YourE-mail@gmail.com
19th of October, 2012.
Dear Sir,

Further to your information on
www.arbicong.com as a full service building and civil engineering contracting company quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. I would like to join your dynamic organization Sir. I’m interested in your organization because I’ve always loved to work in a construction company,
where construction works spans from high-rise buildings, estates, facility buildings, civil
engineering works, and so on. I also want to work with the highest calibre of professional in the construction field, and what the company does matches with my educational qualification.

I was the Basic Technologist and Maintenance
manager during my National Youth Service Corp year ended 18th of October, 2012. Where I taught, maintained and supervised the school projects. I also advice the types of materials, did the market survey, negotiated and supply them for use. I underwent my internship also as a Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager, where I prepare the drawing and material take-off, preparation of contract cost including risk; prepare the material schedules and also supervision of projects. I am a good performer, and have good eye for details which will help me out to perform my duty in monitoring, supervising the quantity and quality of construction works done.

In your organization I am looking for similar
opportunities to hone my skills and learn further in this field. Since yours is a construction company, I understand there must be variety of avenues and new avenues to explore. This is the reason why I am keen on getting this job and also work in-line with your company’s mission and vision.

I have enclosed a copy of my CV, and will be
happy to provide a reference when required. I do hope you will consider me for this position. I am available to attend an interview at any time suitable for you, and I hope to hear from you in due course.

Yours .....

Pls, note... Read through, re-write to suit your career, and be truthful to tell them where you served, what you did, and your past experience. Send these to companies you dream to work, and I tell you. You'll get response, and be surprised that there's job in this country. Believe God k. And, you will testify.... Goodluck. Pls, my typing might not be so accurate. I'm doing this from my phone. I'm sorry, if any mistake is sighted, pls I'm sorry.
Re: My Valentine Gift To The Passing Out Corp Members+job Seekers by awesome9ja: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
HeLlo Bros, I saw your post. You've done wonderfully well. Pls I am a QS. I need a gud job. Pls help. Email awesomenigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Batch A Corp Members Posted To TIV Land, Benue State, Lets Meet Here. / Batch A 2014 Have You Filled Mobilization Form? / Nysc Batch C14 Stream 2 Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.