Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? (609 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by pgiddy(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2013
I think these guys were over honored, they were given plots of lands, money, special seasons, so why the National honors again, or is it another way to ridicule the National honors again? We ve won the Nation's cup twice, nd this is just the 3rd, so for me they didn't achieve any uncommon feat, by the way, some African nations ve lifted the trophy back to back, so why giving them a National honor? Is it the world cup that we won? Moreso, only lik about 16 players kicked d ball out of d 23 member squad dat went to AFCON,is it nt a ridicule on our National honours to get dole out Naational honours to all d members of d squad,in which some of dose bench waarmers sef don't deserve to be in d squad. Wat if Nigeria wins d worldd cup, den wat honor will he give dem deen, may GCFR cheesy ,My thoughts though.
Re: Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2013
What good have u ever done for Nigeria?
Mtchew...let them send the players to the moon for owambe party jor
Re: Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by ITbomb(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Yea I'm with you here
PDP must go for dishing out awards to the winners after 19 years of failures.
Re: Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by outrage: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2013
No wonder nigeria dey behind! Just read this posts ahead of mine!
They give electricity for 20min more than they usually do and the gov has done miracles it becomes a point to punder, a 'great achievement'.
Just because they won afcon they should be given the whole world ba? Maybe the land and money is alright but the national award shouldn't have been for all of them. Now that they have been given all that is available what motivation do they have now?
Re: Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by pgiddy(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2013
Now I hear dat d house of reps are planning to name streets in Abjua and State Capitals after Each super eagles player. Haba ddis z becoming more of a joke.
Re: Are This Present Super Eagles Team Not Been Over-celebrated/over Honoured? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Can you all just shut your mouths and let us hear word? If it had been you in that team would you complain? Jealous things. I bet you were among those rubbishing the team prior to the tournament. And now you have the guts to talk rubbish? Just back off and stay quiet. We are happy to reward our boys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods Regain World Nø 1 Spot In Golf. / Mr Moderator, Please Ban These Ghanaians / 2 Nigerian Clubs Score 146 Goals In Two Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.