Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (143822 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by samguy007: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2013
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 26 countries and close to 8,000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent.
Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.

PwC Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

Position: Trainee
Department: Assurance
Job type: Permanent
Reference Number: 125-NIG00013

Roles & Responsibilities

Your learning with us begins with a structured eight week induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
INSTANT JOBS DELIVERED BY EMAIL
Enter your email address:

A Confirmation Email will be sent to you by "Feedburner", Please Click the link to Complete your FREE! Subscription
International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide. This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
Requirements

Fresh Graduate
Completed NYSC
Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
Application Closing Date
25 February 2013

Note: All applications received will be reviewed and only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in the assessment process. Progression to the next level will depend on your performance at the initial assessment.

At the interview stage, you will be required to complete a Personal History form which will be attached to the invitation email you receive for our interview. The completed Personal History form and the originals of the under-listed items will be vetted by our Human Capital team, and copies of all the relevant documents will be collected.

WAEC certificate
University certificate
NYSC discharge certificate
Birth certificate
Any relevant Professional certifications
1 colour passport-sized photograph
If you are successful in all the assessment stages, you will be offered a career with us. All successful candidates are expected to resume in July 2013.
We look forward to receiving your application, and subsequently welcoming you to our team!

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Goodluck to you all. Offer closed.

I don try na.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TMANA(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2013
achmed1: Now lets see here. I have applied for this programme and currently preparing for the numeric and verbal tests.

In this regard I have employed the services of test prep sites,both local and foreign, to prep for the tests.

Now, to help others who need prep materials (SHL styled questions and answers) , I will be giving a few lucky nairalanders a couple of the test materials (Which I got for 15.8 GB pounds).

ALL I need is your Email ADDRESS AND A THANK YOU REPLY.

I will be sending it to just four nairalanders (The less the number of people who pass the tests the better for us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

I need replies between now and tomorrow. Grab your copy while offer lasts.

Here's my email add.
Thank you. God bless.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vee4ever: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Please my email addy is sweetvivi02@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kingskid04(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Pls email to geoken04@yahoo.com.God bless u richly for this expression of love.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2013
achmed1: Now lets see here. I have applied for this programme and currently preparing for the numeric and verbal tests.

In this regard I have employed the services of test prep sites,both local and foreign, to prep for the tests.

Now, to help others who need prep materials (SHL styled questions and answers) , I will be giving a few lucky nairalanders a couple of the test materials (Which I got for 15.8 GB pounds).

ALL I need is your Email ADDRESS AND A THANK YOU REPLY.

I will be sending it to just four nairalanders (The less the number of people who pass the tests the better for us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

I need replies between now and tomorrow. Grab your copy while offer lasts.
u r really a God sent...here's my email ..tanx in anticipatn..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wonda26(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2013
... Thanks bros
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2013
Gbenga.ogundiminiyi@gmail.com. Thank you so much. I'l be expecting. God bless you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Naffysah: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
I will be expecting your mail, precious.funmi@yahoo.com. Thank You in anticipation.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2013
Achmed1 thanks for your offer. Please send to our mails so we too can prepare along. Thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please TMANA and vivichoks pls edit your posts and remove my offer. I dont want to relegate this thread to one of those '' this is my email'' threads. Thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2013
achmed1: Please TMANA and vivichoks pls edit your posts and remove my offer. I dont want to relegate this thread to one of those '' this is my email'' threads. Thank you.
please bro kindly send the SHL material to me: olanrewaju.muili@yahoo.com. Thanks and GOD bless
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jumie62(f): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2013
God bless you loads for ur jelp, my e.mail is jummilet@hotmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ehisstephens(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for d help. Mi email- steplennox@yahoo.co.uk. Pls I will b grateful if I receive d shl copy. Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2013
beaconbabatunde@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2013
Ayokunle11: Gbenga.ogundiminiyi@gmail.com. Thank you so much. I'l be expecting. God bless you

Hey there Gbenga, I think I know u. Did u attend ACEDSS Ondo?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2013
achmed1: Please TMANA and vivichoks pls edit your posts and remove my offer. I dont want to relegate this thread to one of those '' this is my email'' threads. Thank you.
I really don't know wat your real motive is bro, but d same way u offered to help peeps with test materials in the other thread, u did the same here and u then start using the words 'derailed'/ 'relegate' when applicants start asking U for help. Now u are telling people to delete their quotes. That's funny u know.
I must commend your extended kindness to offer shl materials to fellow applicants(even though till now I havnt received any such materials on my e-mail) but I beg to disagree with your submissions that u never anticipated this thread to be filled with what it has turned into. Afterall this isn't the first of its kind. U did the same on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1192833/pwc-graduate-recruitment-2013/1#14485154
So just in case may be it wasn't your real motive for this thread to go this way,its fine to just flow along with applicants who are already seeking your advertised assisstance. Afterall we will all need help one time or the other be it test or after the test. But do not ever call this 'derailing' or 'relegating'. Using such words here is not only demeaning but also insulting to our innate sense of belonging as a family of job seeking candidates in Nairaland.
Continue the help if u want to and if u think u are tired of helping, rest. With all due respect sir..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2013
kcpumpin:
I really don't know wat your real motive is bro, but d same way u offered to help peeps with test materials in the other thread, u did the same here and u then start using the words 'derailed'/ 'relegate' when applicants start asking U for help. Now u are telling people to delete their quotes. That's funny u know.
I must commend your extended kindness to offer shl materials to fellow applicants(even though till now I havnt received any such materials on my e-mail) but I beg to disagree with your submissions that u never anticipated this thread to be filled with what it has turned into. Afterall this isn't the first of its kind. U did the same on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1192833/pwc-graduate-recruitment-2013/1#14485154
So just in case may be it wasn't your real motive for this thread to go this way,its fine to just flow along with applicants who are already seeking your advertised assisstance. Afterall we will all need help one time or the other be it test or after the test. But do not ever call this 'derailing' or 'relegating'. Using such words here is not only demeaning but also insulting to our innate sense of belonging as a family of job seeking candidates in Nairaland.
Continue the help if u want to and if u think u are tired of helping, rest. With all due respect sir..

Come on man; when I first made the offer, I said I will send them to only 4 nairalanders,at the end I sent materials to over 20 nairalanders.
If these nairalanders cant forward to other nairalanders that request its not my probleM.

To let you know, I paid a good sum to get them materials- about 15.8 british pounds. I got them at www.assessmentday.co.uk.

If you need "them" materials you can visit the website, you get a one year subscription and you get to try the tests under timed condition.
I hope I have helped.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by afolabiade(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
achmed1:

Come on man; when I first made the offer, I said I will send them to only 4 nairalanders,at the end I sent materials to over 20 nairalanders.
If these nairalanders cant forward to other nairalanders that request its not my probleM.

To let you know, I paid a good sum to get them materials- about 15.8 british pounds. I got them at www.assessmentday.co.uk.

If you need "them" materials you can visit the website, you get a one year subscription and you get to try the tests under timed condition.
I hope I have helped.

@ achmed1
U have really helped, pls, kindly 4ward d materia to this mail adeniyiadeyemi217@gmail.com . God bless u
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by akinajibola: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
@achmed1 can u please extend your generosity by forwarding me a copy, too bad i heard about the offer late. sad sad sad sad
or if those who where privileged to obtain a copy can be nice enough to avail me a copy, I'll be more than grateful. Thanks. tyris2727@yahoo.com[i][/i]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
achmed1:

I hope I have helped.

Okay the emphasis on $15.8 comes in again. I decided to ignore that before in my previous response but here u go again raising that same irrelevant alarm.
U see your kind gestures ordinarilly should be construed as altruistic but when u keep emphasising on the pricetag ($15.8 ) on it, u defeat the purpose.
I'm forced to believe that U are either naïve or inexperienced in that regards.
First, in my opinion that price tag shouldn't have found its way in your offering at all since u had willingly volunteered to help people selflessly in the first place (a similar gesture which countless people offer if u are an experienced observer). We shouldn't know how much it costs u in the first place whether monetary, emotionally etc.
Secondly there is a constancy of helps coming into this thread a lot, so many people volunteer valuable informations severally to others and others reciprocate when they have any. Others choose to remain mute. Life goes on.
Frankly, I was part of pwC's recruitment process last year and how I wish it was just passing the test that mattered most then by now I would have been advising u as a recruit.
In essence,I would be a terrible ingrate if I fail to recognise and salute your efforts so far but please kindly stop d $15.9 price-tag spewing habit and stick to the issues at hand. All respects still duely accorded though.
I hope this helps as well

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Look ,by making the price and the source of the materials known am only raising awareness of prospective test-takers to availabilty of quality test prep sites. This is better than getting ripped off by some nairalanders, selling past qusetions and Ans at prices not less than 2000 naira.

An example is 'graduate helpers' selling some shitty Questions and answer package at the rate of N2000.

None the less, I am going to share with you something more than just Pdf files, but did have to swear u will not change my account details or disclose it any other Human.

I will get to you between today and tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Look ,by making the price and the source of the materials known am only raising awareness of prospective test-takers to availabilty of quality test prep sites. This is better than getting ripped off by some nairalanders, selling past qusetions and Ans at prices not less than 2000 naira.

An example is 'graduate helpers' selling some shitty Questions and answer package at the rate of N2000.

None the less, I am going to share with you something more than just Pdf files, but did have to swear u will not change my account details or disclose it any other Human.

I will get to you between today and tomorrow, okay.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
@kcpumping ,I dont see your email.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
U see, the fact is your awareness of that exqusite prep site is enough evidence that you know your onions well. Aside from my disagreements with the issues I raised previously, I must say I cannot agree more that uld do fine when the process kick-starts.
Well it will be a pleasure to partner with U and with all other potencial applicants in our journey to the top.
Contact me on kcpositive1@gmail.com and ild get your maik contact from there.
Peace and Love to U and all involved..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yes i went to acedss. Whats your real name
The Beam:

Hey there Gbenga, I think I know u. Did u attend ACEDSS Ondo?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kismo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please I would be glad if anyone who has gotten (including d op) could forward the material to me. My email is: contactkismo@yahoo.com. Pls I nid 4 kpmg and pwc. Thanks in a million.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shl materials wudnt help you much in preparing for kpmg......go and study gmat.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good day fellow Nairalanders
I fink @achmed1 has tried sending those SHL test question to help other applicant.
He has done it for free Unlike others.Those he sent it to shud try send it to others.
U can drop your email and lemme forward dem to u

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by SirGbogs: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Broadway5007: Good day fellow Nairalanders
I fink @achmed1 has tried sending those SHL test question to help other applicant.
He has done it for free Unlike others.Those he sent it to shud try send it to others.
U can drop your email and lemme forward dem to u

Thanks a lot man. joshdamz@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by iamosamede55: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pls this request is coming kinda late, but if anyone can help forward the SHL questions I'll really be glad. My email is osamedeosagie@live.com

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yommy2sure(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2013
Guys u can pass all the stages of pwc recruitment by just practicng at shldirect.com. That's what I did last year and got the offer. The first stage is always a personality test where most ppl will be droped followed by shl numerical and verbal then a short repeat of the numerical and verbal at their office..verification test. Then interview, another personality test..then offer....search for the last year thread (https://www.nairaland.com/926753/pwc-sending-text-graduate-assessment)....it will help....all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.