Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Letter To President Obama! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To President Obama! (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To President Obama! by olofofo9ja: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2013
LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I greet all my friends and relatives!
I do not intend to be irritating as ''Mr Know all''neither am i pretending to give a force likeness,which is replica to false brightness,cause, this might be precipitating...''he claims he's the best''
I look at the situation of the American Economy and the insinuation is...Tax the rich more than the poor,philosophy of a democrat,stale,Obama shows his support to this.It has rightly being said,which is brightly a step,creation of more utilities,upswing in economic growth,quality in leadership...economic development.
The belief in God and closeness to him,appreciating him,with great thanksgiving,uplift in progress of the nation economy,for those who repudiate this,of what correlation has the service to God centered to the progress of the American economy.i think prophet Elijah or Elsiha told the King,by an exact date,there will be turn around,and cheap products in the country.As the King's guard protest this,in his own mind, the forces of demand and supply, determines the economy.he was cursed that, he will never benefit from such turn-around of the economy.I implore the peoples of America,to draw close to God,as this will not only make the America economy strong,but also,a crying gong,retaining God's own country...blessed nation!
As the nation supports the dream of every child,with developments on dreams of ice-cream Bill Gates...multiple streams of income,as more ''bill gates'' are discover,retrospect to creation of more utilities,as finances derived from taxes from the rich are used to financed such projects...the nation becomes an envious course kiosk,which saves her from chaos curse,good leadership style is the cost,from this cause...your nation will beckon you as an historian in America history.
circumspectly gingerly,the smart work by Americans,woos any international investor,as this showcase her nation...pride of all nations!
For some,who might feel my advice is not needed,''go advise your nation'' Though,this should not cause regret,cause,Christ said''A prophet does not have honor in his house'' this grieves me more,as those who feel this publish, is a rubbish,Christ did most miracles away from his home.writing is freedom,i love democracy.when David saw the way and manner his country was rubbished by Goliath,he told king Saul,with the living God,he can defeat Goliath.When the king disapprove of him,he gave a reason,that he killed the bear with his hand,and a chance was given to explore his God-given talent.
God bless the nation!
BY DARE DAVID PASCAL VIA OLOFOFO9JA.COM

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A Price / 2013 International Bipolar Foundation Essay Contest / The Best Dad In The World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.