Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed (1017 Views)

Vacancy For An Accountant / Sales Agents/online Sales Agents Needed / SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2013
The person responsible for this role

SALES

Finding new ways to keep & win customers for life through online medium

MARKETING

Managing and finding ways to attract new customers and continously oiling existing ones through online medium

Requirement:

Simply a natural sales/marketing personal,with consistency in achieving a particular purpose, good in research and planning. Don't care about degree
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2013
grin
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2013
Mr. Damola . . .what are you selling and/or marketing?Give more details.
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Everyday, people spend a lot of money on online adverts, but also everyday, companies like mocality close down business because of their inability to use free and easy system of generating and maintaining clients. If you know , you are very sure that you can manage online marketing/sales, brand of the next big thing then you are welcomed. We already have a structure, we don't need your experience and your degree, simply a willingness to learn. Then please apply.
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2013
ifyalways: Mr. Damola . . .what are you selling and/or marketing?Give more details.

With over 8 years in retailing and having served over 25,000 customers the company I represent is basically focused on computers & allied products. Until recently, they've retail stores in 3-4 states, but now taking online eCommerce more seriously. The person responsible for this role is going to be a driver, and making sure that things get done appropriately while utilizing people directly involved with customers. Basically, creating and monitoring policies to improve brand perception and make the sale happen. Thank you.
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by mackengift: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nice opportunities and i will like to be part of your team due to my rich online marketing abilities. I would like to know if you will accept a work from home staff due to the online system you intend to do?
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
mackengift: Nice opportunities and i will like to be part of your team due to my rich online marketing abilities. I would like to know if you will accept a work from home staff due to the online system you intend to do?

Thank you for your inquiry. I think it's best you meet with the team to discuss your options. Like you rightly stated, it's online, however, a collective effort still. Hope to catch you there.
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by dtraveler: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Open
Re: Online Sales/marketing Officer Needed by Theloveth(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
That online interests me as an ND holder in computer science.However,that sales and marketing is the likely problem.What are the requirements of this job? I stay in Osun but i can spare a day or two to visit the team and accomodation was one of the sole reason i didnt put in for that your calling agent advert.Here is my email if you are willing to help and try me out (babstheloveth@gmail.com).Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fairview Consult Test Of 16th April, Any Update? / Job Opennings In An Oil And Gas Firm / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Commercial Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.